The Hunters and The Truth

"Hello Elena,Stefan,Damon,Caroline,Klaus,Rebekah(this is how its meant to be spelt),Witch and the rest of you. What a pleasent surprise."

"what do you want?!"

"you know damn right what we want Elena, we want all if you dead including your cousin and the witch and of course you little human friend matthew."

I started shaking I was terrified wad this the end of me? Was i going to die?

They all gathered round me bonnie and matt. "You'll have to get through us first before you hurt these 3!!"Elena claimed."You and your friends are not hurting them!" Damon added.

"We'll be back and you wont know next time!"The hunter smirk at me and in the corner of my eye I saw Damon look at me and then he stared to the hunter and glared. Something was up.

The Hunters diserpiered we got back in side and me, Matt, Bonnie and Damon went to Bonnies room. We went into Bonnie's room and damon sat at the window the rest of us on Bonnie's bed. "Damon can I talk to you out side a sec?" Sure" I stepped out followed by Damon.

"What the fuck is wrong with you i saw you  look at me outside cant other people look at me with out you glaring at them?!" "Amy just leave it" "I WANT TO KNOW DAMON" I demanded. He just stormed off to the living room, were  Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Klaus and RebeKah were mubling about radom stuff, I chased after him and stopped him as he was about to enter the room, I shut the living room door and looked at him with disbelief. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and pushed me up against the wall, I gasped and he shushed me slowly I highered my body as he leant in .......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I know your gunna hate me for the cliff hanger and sorry it took so long im having a load of writers block sorry and im also working on other books so sorry if im not uploading fast enough.

vomment (vote and comment)

Luv ya'll