summer holiday

Remember on prom night I said Caroline was planning something I was right because tomorrow 10 of us get in 2 cars to Miami or something Caroline's mum has a summertime lodge there and we get to stay in it.

I went to sleep early because I wanted to get up early tomorrow and then we can get on our way to Miami =) =). yay.

"wake up sleepy we have to go come on." shit I slept in I have too get up. I got up and got dressed. "coming one minute" I grabbed my suit case and ran down stairs and pounced into Bonnie's yellow Ferrari 458 and within the 3 hours I had been on the car, I had gone through eye spy and what am I games and things like that, bur finally we were here.

I ran In and got a big bedroom but I got put in the biggest single room because I was single. I unpacked and got into my bikini and shoved some nice clothes over the top, then I ran down to the beach.

I took of my clothes layed a towel out and layed on it. after a while ì got up and turned to see Caroline, Rebekah, her brother Klaus and Matt walking down the beach in my direction. I was so mad at them because I told them I was wanting some time to my self.

Soon it was getting dark and a bit chilly so I decided to go in, and anyway we were going for lunch in 1 hours and a half and I had changed to get ready.

I went in the shower and half way through Damon walked in and flushed the toilet so the shower went cold.

"DAMON!!!!" I screamed

"Get out of the shower then!"

I climbed out and punched him in the stomach

"sorry!"

I walked to my room and put my pj's on. I hated it when Damon was like that but it was, I don't know, Sexy.

I climbed into bed and WAS going to sleep until Damon banged on my door. "OPEN YOUR DOOR!!!" "WHY SHOULD I?" I answered back gobbing him off. "AMY PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!". I opened the door to the sound of Elena's scared and serious voice.

" What's going on?" I asked worried. "Well....." "Tell me Elena!" " well there is a vampire hunter in Miami!" I got up and put my clothes on  in the bathroom whilst Damon and Elena packed my stuff. I put my phone in my handbag and we ran out to the car and .....

________________________________________________

oohhh cliff-hanger what do you think is gunna happen.

and tell me what do you think should there be an Amy and Damon or should she find someone else?

vomment (vote and comment)