December 1st 2015 (Colorado)

You already know just this time she doesn't look as clean as in the picture. THANKS ALOT TO LindinKurosaki FOR ADDING THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST

     I look at my physiologist as he try's to look like he feels sorry for me and feel like he understands me. But in all truth I can tell he would rather be anywhere else but here. How fake!
      Well if it bores you lets see what happens when I add a grim twist to my boring story. After all if I'm forced to be here too, why don't we make it interesting for the both of us.
    "Yes and um... my dream continues with the horrid screams of little kids and the pungent smell of there flesh burning..." I sniff a little faking my sadness and let a tear drop. "I, I don't know what it means and it worries me I'm trying to find out what this means I'm so scared I feel that I'm going to die soon and I 'm just going to end up seeing hell." I look up my eyes soaking wet.
   I see that I have finally gotten his attention,as  his eyes are wide and I can tell he's trying to see if my "murderous urges",( as they're so inclined to call it) are reappearing. I can tell I'm scaring him he never had to deal with my weird stuff he's more of the intern  physiologist the one that deals with the more "sane" patients.
    "Well I see um I feel that I need to," he says as he starts getting up. I quickly grab his hand in a tight grip as I look at the floral pattern on the tiles below me. I try to look at him but with my long messy hair curtaining my view I can't see him as clearly but I can feel his pulse pick up speed and his hand tremble.
" But mister,you haven't heard all of it please stay I need someone to tell this to, and I need someone to listen." I tilt my head to the side look at him with a smile and my eyes still moist with my tears.
" I don't know I mean we, we have gone passed our scheduled time and I have other patients."
    I get up and I circle around him slowly trailing my finger over his shoulder, upper back, neck, shoulder until I reach his chest I then put my palm straight on his chest and look at him in his eyes he has a mixture of fear and interest. Hum, very interesting.
I get closer to his face to the point where I can feel his hitched breath. " but Doctor you don't know how much worse it gets," I say tilting my head again and letting my eyes water again. I lean on him, crying on his shoulder the of corse his muscles contracted and his breath picked up speed. " I, I almost died in my dream and it ... It just gets worse as they start chanting a name "Chad, Chad please just come home to us we miss you so much." But what concerns me the most is I don't know who Chad is but what I can tell is that the spirits that call to me aren't pure." I saw digging my head deeper into his jacket. I don't like him but his sent is awfully delicious like a vivid red rose in a field of gray.
    "well um I don't know what..."
     "Do you know someone named Chad, it's very critical that you warn them of the forsaken souls they are after his soul." I say looking into his eyes trying to keep my voice sincere and my face serious but with his reactions and facial features so priceless it's,starting to become a challenge.
    "How did you know?"
    "How did I know what?" I say acting innocent.
    "It just happens to be my name." He says his voice on edge as his eyes looking me over. I try to hide the smirk forming with in. I press my body against him.
    "I just don't know what your going to do I know it most be a struggle leaving loved ones behind with such a painful future." I let a few sad sighs and let myself cry freely to let him know that I mean it. 
   "What, what do you mean?"
     "Nothing really," I sniff and then turn my head on his shoulder. " Just that my predictions are never wrong, it's a terrible curse that I have obtained but it's true. I mean you must have heard stories of my last psychologist..." I take a long staggering intake.
    "He, he was... I'm sorry I can't bring myself to say it." And squeeze myself onto him. And start softly sobbing. He places his hand on my lower back and his other on my head to keep me close. So he's fallen this is where I get my fun.
  "Go on you can tell me, I'm here to help you after all."       Ironic how you need to give the physiologist a little push so that he can listen. Hum oh well he'll learn soon enough that if your going to fake paying attention to me, I better not find out about it because you might as well be in hell.
   "Oh ok since you insist." One more sniff
  "I do, go on I'm listening." he says now petting my head.
    "Um so he, he was so nice to me... Almost like you, he would pay attention to me to no end." Throw in the a sniff here and there. Hehe I almost laugh at how he's eating it up.
"He was really nice he paid attention to me he made me feel important so I created a crush for him. And after a while he liked me too.We had to keep it a secret though and everything was ok until one day I had a dream that souls from below started taking to me, poor ,poor Blake he didn't listen he didn't stay and now we come here to make him stay." I say looking him straight in his eyes.
    " The next day he was going to finally get me out of here but I waited and waited and then 15 minutes before my session with him they told me he died. From a car crash right outside his house with his family still inside the house as they watched his car go out in flames." I finish my little story adding a few details I heard from the meat headed nurses. I wait a few minutes. And pull away leaving him dumbstruck.
    "So you see anyone who's unfaithful and messes with me just ends up dead." I say looking at the floor.
    "But I have no wife I'm only 22 and I've only seen you today while they find a permanent psychologist for your position." He says nervous.
"Doesn't matter it's been like this since I can remember everyone falling like flys to my poison. And now you have it the mark on your skin. Staining your purity how sad. I have to go now I hope you can forgive me." I say as I slip out of the doors and into the long blank dull hallways with my head held high and a giant smile on my face as I see the key card in hand and a wallet for good measure. Such a gullible fool. True that everyone around me dies but it's not by my hand. I just happen to mix truths with lies and make it all true. I'm in here for being mentally ill but with the psychology I use and past events it's easy for me to outsmart them.
   Now that the fool is out of the way I need to hurry and make sure that my plan goes as planed. I have 30 minutes to get the bag I stashed away in its hiding spot and run for dear life.
   He won't die soon but he will die someday. I know that much we all die.

    Like it comment! Hate it comment! Loved it, you have two jobs listen closely... One vote... Two comment! Shhh don't tell anyone.