Chapter 10 - Desire

After about 5 minutes of driving, the car suddenly stops in front of an unfamiliar house: 

(thought this house looked pretty, but at the moment the season is Fall. So no snow yet lol)

He shuts the engine off and opens his door, closing it behind him as he gets up and walks slowly over to my side. He opens it all the way and holds his hand out for me, but I take a second and stare at it. 

"Come on."

He says and after a quick second, I take it and step out of the car.

He lets go of my hand and walks in front of me, up the narrow path towards the large house.

When we get to the door, he reaches into his back pocket and takes out a small key and stabs it into the lock. The door unlocks and he lets me walk in before him into a living room 

 The door unlocks and he lets me walk in before him into a living room 

"Make yourself at home."

Harry insists as he closes it slowly behind him. I stay close to the door and he quietly walks around me and jumps over the top of the brown couch in the middle of the room and plops down.

"Why am I here?"

I ask and cross my arms tightly against my chest. Harry stretches out his arms like a deadly cat and lays them across the top of the couch. He lays and stretches his head back to look at me.

"Haven't figured that out yet."

I roll my eyes and move a couple steps closer to him. I walk slowly around the couch and flop onto it next to him. My left hand touches the fabric softly: it's real leather and surprisingly cozy. I lay my head back and gaze at the ceiling.

What am I doing? What good is going to come out of being here?

I turn my head to the right; to face Harry, but he was already staring at me. I suddenly realize something...I'm not afraid.

I've never noticed how green his eyes are. They're like emeralds and his curly hair looks even softer than the couch.

His hand comes up and brings a piece of hair away from my face. I look into his eyes again and something captures me, I'm not capable of looking away. He leans in close and I feel his warm breathe against my lips.

He has me thinking of things I shouldn't and feeling emotions that refuse to go away.

He bites my lower lip slightly and his hand slides behind my back and he shifts closer to me.

He kisses the side of my neck and I felt myself letting out a soft moan. I feel his lips curve into a grin and my arms wrap around his neck.
I laid back onto the couch and he shifts on top of me. Harry suddenly pulls away and sits up straight, his hands grab the bottom of his shirt and he pulls it up and over his head. His hair was a mess and he grinned as I sat up in-front of him. I slide my arms outside of my shirt and over my head. Harry's large hands travel down my body to my legs and wrap them around his waist.

_____Authur's Note_____

Thank you for reading this chapter and if you liked it lol, star it and feel free to comment what you thought.

Have a great day <3