Before the performance

Raoul sang to Christine.

"You need so mutch it's true and I've denied you,you need the man you knew back here beside you,you'll have him back i vow just ask it of me but we must leave here now if you still love me,leave this place behind"

They kissed and Raoul left Christine was getting readdy to leave but stoped when she saw Erik.

"You know his love is not enugh you know he is'nt what you need you know you're made of finest stuff"

"I Think on that were all agreed it's time to leave him in the dust it's time to do now as you must and set the Music in you free"

He put on the necklace gentley and smell'd her perfume.

"In moments near moments drums will role there you stand just like Before the crawd will hush and then in one sweet role I will hear you sing once more and Music our Music will swell and then unwind like two strands of melodie at last entwine!"

"Fullfill us,complete us make us full seale upond forever more tonight for me embrace your Destiny"

"Let me hear you sing once more!"

"Twisted everyway,what answer can I give? I know I can't refuse and yet I wish I could oh God"

"Christine,Christine don't Think that I don't care"

"But every hope and every prayer rests on you now"

She closed her Eyes and Went of the stage.