Minho

Today was the day, Thomas would be training with Minho to see if he could a runner. Exited to see Minho again he gets up extra early to look his best. Looking at his reflection in the mirror he thinks about Minho, is he sexually attracted to him? Maybe he just wants to impress him and be his friend? Thomas wasn't sure but he knew that he liked Minho in a romantic way. He started blushing at the thought,

"Hey shuck face what you blushing about?" Minho interrupted his thinking. Shocked and embarrassed Thomas blushes more,

"oh, I was j-just uh..." He trailed off awkwardly scratching the back of his head. " Whatever lets just get going" Minho says starting to exit the room.

Soon both Thomas And Minho were standing in front of the exit of the glade. They glance at each other nodding and run in, Thomas following Minho closely behind as he explains what they do and try to find a way out. Soon after everything was explained they stopped for a lunch break. They sit down and take their lunch out of their packs.

"Why you staring at me shuck face?" Minho asked as Thomas broke out of his 'love' trance stuttering once again Minho leans over to Thomas's face. He starts blushing furiously.

"Why are y-you so close to my face?!" Thomas asks nervously and scared he will be scolded for staring. Looking away he looks back into Minho's eyes and suddenly feels something soft and slightly wet on his lips. Surprised he blushes and soon realized Minho was kissing him.

Minho pulls away slowly, "We should get going" He says quickly standing up with adjusting his gear. Thomas nods still surprised by his actions and still blushing. Minho was also blushing, and trying to hide his face Minho walks faster.

"Minho?" Thomas asks Minho doesn't respond "Uh, Minho?" Thomas asks again. Still no response, "Okay, never mind then", They keep walking Thomas following Minho closely both blushing and thinking about the kiss.

Soon both of them notice it is dark and head back running and getting there right before dinner. Minho and Thomas sit separately at dinner quietly eating their food.

"So how was running Tommy?" Newt asks interrupting Thomas's thoughts.

"Oh, I really liked it. I really want to be a runner." Newt frowns at his comment
" well, I don't think that would happen unless Minho lets you, I will try to give you a good note on it tonight we have a meeting about it tonight."

"Oh thanks" Thomas looks away and stares at Minho, who was actually staring back at him. Thomas blushes and looks away.

Minho, Newt and the rest of the members get up and go to the main building.

"I don't want Thomas in the runners" Minho states. Newt stares at him "why not?" Minho couldn't say the actual reason why, of corse not. Minho couldn't tell them he couldn't have Tommy there because he loved him and he was sexually attracted to him. He stutters " Oh, it's because he isn't fast enough"

"That's not true! He was ahead of you and got back 30 minuets before you!" Newt encountered Minho. Minho starts blushing lightly " Fine he can join the runners." Minho gives up. Plus he might be able to actually have a relationship with Thomas no matter how embarrassing.