Kanato

*Ember*

As I bent over to get my pillow, I felt shot up and turned my head when I felt someone dancing against me. When I saw that it was Alex, I shrugged before I began dancing back against her for a while, turning my head slightly when I heard a male voice speaking up and I saw that it was Liato's coming up behind Alex.

"What's this?" He asked and I saw him place his hands on her hip causing her to smirk before she scooted back and began grinding against him.

"Oh little bitch, you are exciting me." I heard him whisper and I smirked before turning my head back around, leaning forward so my butt was more pressed against Alex and began twerking and after a moment, I heard a giggle before I felt her smack her hand across my butt and I quickly turned to face her again. If she thinks I am going to get embarrassed or freaked out, she's dead wrong.

"Oh my, getting frisky aren't we?" I asked, winking at her before I busted out laughing and I heard her make a choking sound before she began laughing as well.

"Who in the hell woke me up? What are you guys even...?" I heard Subaru snap before trailing off and lifted my head up to see him standing in the doorway, staring at the three of us in shock and I smirked when I noticed the faint blush on his face. I pulled away from Alex before running over to him and yanking him into my room, pulling him near the end of my bed before turning and placing his hands against my hips and I began back up against him. I thought he was going to shove me away when I felt his hand began to twitch against my waist but instead, I felt his hand grip my hips tightly and pull me so I was flush against him.

"I have no idea why I like you so much if you are always waking me up Ember." He hissed into my ear and I giggled slightly before I began grinding against him harder, causing him to let out groan. I heard footsteps approach my room once again and I looked up in time to see a pissed off Ayato storm in, shoving me slightly as he walked over to Alex. I felt Subaru stumble back onto my bed and I fell along with him, landing in his lap. My eyes widen in shock for a moment but I shrugged, circling my hips against Subaru's as I watched Ayato sandwich Alex between him and Liato and he said something to her causing her to glare up at him. The song soon ended and Subaru shoved me off him to the side and I rolled onto my bed, watching him get up and quickly walk out. Liato, Ayato, and Alex also soon left and I shrugged, decided that since it was late and that I was getting tired that I would go make some hot cocoa before bed. Not bothering to put pants on, I headed toward to the kitchen and once there, I pulled out a pot before grabbing some milk and pouring it in, warming it up on the stove top. While it was heating up, I grabbed some cocoa before scooping some into the milk and putting it away, grabbing a mug along my way back. I began humming slightly as I poured my drink into the mug and I turned around, letting out a small shriek and jumping when I came face to face with Kanato. I felt some of the cocoa spill on my hand and I quickly set my cup down before letting out a hiss, grabbing my hand.

"Oh, did you burn yourself? I didn't mean to scare you." Kanato said, grabbing the hand I spilled my drink and I began blushing when he started to lick them.

"Mmmm, so sweet. I need a taste of you." He said before grabbing my hips and shoving me on top of the counter and I let out a small shriek.

"Kanato, what in the hell are you doing?" I snapped as he leaned into my neck and I quickly shoved him back, causing him to stop and stare down at me.

"Oh that's right, I have to please the woman first." He said and my eyes widen in confusion.

"Kanato what are you talking..." I was cut off when he shoved his lips against me, kissing me hard and I let out small gasp as he pulled away.

"There, much better." He told me while I laid there feeling stunned. He leaned back down into my neck before biting down, his fangs piercing my skin with a small pop. I let out a small gasp again as he began drinking only to pull away suddenly, wiping his mouth.

"You aren't as sweet as I imagined, whys that? Oh well I suppose, this sight is enough to overlook that fact. You should see yourself right now, looking so adorable yet so arousing. Mm, it's almost like you knew this was going to happen, walking around in these and teasing me." He whispered into my ear, tugging slightly at the hem of my black lace boy short underwear, causing me to blush. He just bite me? I guess I was right about the whole vampire thing. I was shaken from my thoughts when he chuckled slightly before biting down and drinking more of my blood and I couldn't help but let out a small groan at the sting, clinging onto his shirt. Once he was done, he pulled away before helping me off the counter and onto my feet.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." He told me before walking off. I began walking towards me room, feeling my legs shake slightly and my head felt a little dizzy as I clutched my neck where I was bit at. What if they get a hold of Alex? I want to help her but I'm in no condition to fight them off if it's needed. I believe she will be able to protect herself, she's a fighter. Once to my room, I walked in and shutting the door before collapsing on to my bed and falling asleep instantly.