Maître

*Alex*

After leaving Ember's room, I sat in my room reading one of my books by candle light in the window seat, some light from the moon also filtering in while still dressed in my shorts and sports bra from earlier. As I turned a page, I heard my door open all the way from its cracked position and I looked up to see Liato walk into my room.

"Liato what are you doing in here?" I asked him he looked at me

"To come see you, why else?" He asked and I shut my book before getting up and going to sit on my up by my pillows on my bed and looking at him. Something seems different about him... His green eyes pierced through the darkness and he sat at the edge of the bed before sniffing the air.

"You smell so good, you are almost irresistible." He told me and I tilted my head in confusion.

"What?" I asked him but he ignored my question before tugging my legs down so that I was on my back before crawling on top of me and pinning my wrist down above my head.

"Liato, what are you doing?" I cried out, shivering as he ignored me and instead leaning down to my neck, began kissing it softly and I felt my body heat up. He began traveling down my body, stopping at the top of my breast before nipping and sucking at the exposed flesh. He looked up towards my face, his eyes glowing for a moment before he began trailing kisses over my breast and down my stomach, stopping near my navel.

"What's this, another piercing?" He asked me, referring to my belly button ring. I gulped and he slowly bit the piercing, tugging slightly, laughing when I arched my back up.

"I love the taste of aroused women." He said before continuing kissing down my stomach and towards my thigh, releasing my wrist so that he could lift my thigh up and began nipping at it. I lifted my head up and my eyes widen as I caught a flash of his fangs as he opened his mouth when he let out a small gasp. Is he a vampire!? He closed his mouth for a moment before smirking down at me before opening it back up and biting down on my thigh, causing me to let out groan and gripping my blanket hard, feeling the sting of his fangs piercing my flesh. He let go for a moment before looking up at me and raising an eyebrow.

"Your blood is so hot, are you aroused by chance?" He asked me and I couldn't answer him, feeling my vision was getting hazy.

"You are so sweet, I just can't get enough of you. You taste like strawberries" I remember him saying before he bit down again and then my world went black.

It's been a couple of days since I found out the guys were vampires and I was currently sitting my class, reading a book when someone came up to my desk.

"Are you Alexandria Rune?" They asked and I slowly lowered my book.

"Yes." I said as I adjusted my glasses before looking up at a tall man.

"Come with me please." He told me and I got up, swallowing as I felt fear shoot through me. Am I in trouble? I was shaken from my thoughts when we walked out of the room only to go to another classroom and the man turned towards me, handing me a schedule.

"What is this?" I asked him, motioning to the schedule.

"Your new schedule. You are too smart for the other classes so you are being switched to a higher up class." He told me before motioning towards the door.

"This is your new class advanced chemistry." He told me before opening the door and I nodded before walking over to a desk quietly and pulled my book back out, reading again. I could hear a familiar voice talking to someone and I easily recognized the voice as Reiji's but since there was not teacher yet, I decided to just continue reading my book. The door creaked open as an older man walked in, setting his stuff his stuff down at his desk before he began teaching. I sat quickly sat my book down before I began jotting down notes.