Chapter 10

Please Don't Go- Tank

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up, instantly afraid that he'd left me. Heartaches and trust issues are a motherfucker!

I looked over to the nightstand that had his phone on top of it vibrating, indicating that there was a text message waiting to be read. Then, I heard my bathroom door open and out came Yoon. My heartbeat slowed as I realized he was still here.

"Good Morning" he said to me while kissing my forehead.

"Morning!" I replied, almost too cheerfully.

"Get dressed, you riding with me today." He told me as he walked into my walk-in closet and picked him out something to wear from his duffle bag.

I hopped out of bed and stretched as I walked into the bathroom. I quickly turned on the hot water and undressed myself, hopping right in. The steaming hot water woke me right the fuck up! I grabbed my luffa and squeezed Mango body wash unto it and washed my body about four times before I hopped out and dried off. I then walked out of the bathroom and into my closet to find that Yoon had decided to hang his clothes up in my closet. How cute!

I stood there for a minute deciding on what to wear when a wave of nausea came over me.

I gripped my towel tighter and ran back into the bathroom to release everything I ate yesterday.

"What the fuck?!" I thought to myself as another wave of nausea hit me.

Yoon came in the bathroom and held my hair until I finished vomiting.

"You okay Bonita?" He asked me sincerely.

"Yeah." I told him quickly, as I got up to brush my teeth.

After I brushed my teeth, I headed back into my closet and settled for a simple white tank top with a cross on it and some black trigger happy leggings along with some black platforms.

I decided on letting my natural hair down today. I grabbed my keys, purse and cell phone and was ready to go.

As we headed out the door towards his Range Rover, I realized I didn't know where the hell we were going!

"Yoon, where we going?" I asked while buckling my seatbelt.

"To visit my mama." He told me.

"What?! You think I'm ready to meet your mom? What if she don't like me?" I asked, scared as hell! I wasn't ready to meet this man mama!

"Chill. You'll be straight." He replied to me.

I just sat in the passenger seat staring out of my window, thinking. I really wasn't ready to meet his mama but what other choice did I have?

We soon pulled up to a beautiful two story brick house right in the suburbs. This house was absolutely gorgeous! If it looked like this on the outside, imagine the inside.

"Bonita, come on." He told me, snapping me out of my daze.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out of the car. When I stepped out, I noticed a white Camery in the driveway.

When I laid eyes on that car, something wasn't right. I could feel that shit in my soul.

I stopped walking towards the door, "Yoon, whose car is this?" I asked.

"Ion know." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I continued walking behind Yoon and soon we were at the door ringing the doorbell.

A lady that stood almost a whole half a foot shorter than him opened the door. She was an exact replica of Yoon. She didn't look a day over 25! She had dark flawless skin, big eyes and long eyelashes just like Yoon.

"Hey ma!" He said hugging the lady.

"Hey, I got somebody here to see you." She told him.

"Wait, ma, I want you to meet Miya." He said.

"Yeah, hi." She said to me.

This lady didn't like me, I could tell already. She held the door open for me and Yoon and he led the way towards her living room.

When we got there, there was a lady sitting on the couch with a baby boy who looked as if he was about two months in her lap.

"Morgan.." Yoon whispered.

I could hear it in that "whisper" that they had history. His eyes went from joyful to surprised as soon as they landed on this lady and her baby.

"Yoon! Me and your mama was just talking bout you. We missed you boo. You weren't there for the birth of your first born." The girl Morgan spoke.

When she spoke those words, my heart immediately crushed.

"Yoon, is this your child?!" I asked him aggressively, yet calm.

"Ion know Miya." He spoke with his head down.

We stood there for a minute. Yoon looked as if he was confused. His mother looked as if she wanted to believe that this was her sons child. The Morgan girl looked as if she had just won the lottery and I'm pretty sure I looked how I felt, hurt like a bitch.

I quickly turned on my heels and headed for the door.

"Aye, Miya!" I heard him yell from behind me. I just kept it moving.

"Miya!" He said chasing me out the door.

I pulled open the passenger side door and slid back into the car. He had finally caught up as I was about to close the door.

"I'm ready when you are." I simply said to him without making eye contact.

"Miya, I'm sor-"

"Ion wanna hear it. Just whenever you're done, I'm ready to go back home." I told him nonchalantly.

I guess he finally got the picture and went to tell his mother bye.

When he came back, I snatched the keys out of his hand and took my house key off of the ring. I then gave him back the keys.

The ride home was the same as the ride to his mothers house. I starred out the window but didn't really look at anything. I refused to be hurt by another nigga! Fuck him. We wasn't even three months strong and he already coming with bullshit.

When he pulled up to my house, I hopped out of his truck quick as hell and made my way to my door. I unlocked it and closed it behind me, ignoring him calling my name.

I locked the door and sat in front of it. I didn't realize I was crying until I saw tears drop unto my leggings.

I reached into my purse to grab a Kleenex. The smell it had on it made my stomach do back flips. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to release more vomit.

Damn.

------------------

Authors Note: Please leave me feedback. Even the silent readers can at least vote!