Chapter 17

Yoons POV

My Rock- Beyonce

After leaving out of Miyas hospital room, I head back out to the front to let her homegirls know im gone. I was on a mission. And that mission was to murk this Mel nigga. I dont know where the hell this nigga get off thinking its okay to fuck with whats mine, but he got shit twisted.

"Aye, Kay. Im outtie. I'll be back. Yall gone head up there and watch my Bonita for me, aight?" I told my cousin.

"Okay Yoon, you be safe out there." she spoke, while hugging me. At this point, I aint give a fuck about nothing but having Ol dude head. 

I didnt respond as I pried Kay off of me and walked out of the double doors and into the hospital car garage.

When I got in my Monte Carlo, I swiftly pulled out my phone and dialed one of my ABG niggas, Joe Goon.

"Whats up wit'cha boy?" He answered.

"A lot man, aye, where bout yall boys at?" I questioned.

"Shidd, over here on the 'Good."

"Aight then fooly, Im finna pull up." I informed him.

"10-4" he responded before hanging up.

I put my phone in the cupholder and crunk up my car before turning on my latest hit 'Issue'. After I started to feel that shit, I pulled out the hospital garage and headed to see my niggas.

30 minutes later

I was pulling up in front of the Red store where Joe Goon stood in front of. 

"Aye, whats up Yoon! Long time no see my nigga" he said, coming to the passenger side window dapping me up.

"Get in, bruh." I told him. We couldnt talk where we were, so we was gone ride and talk.

Once he got in the car, I pulled off and got to the point. "So this nigga by the name of Mel call hisself violatin' my lady bruh! You know I need a clean lil' strap from ya nigga. I gotta handle this nigga bruh." I told him.

"Aight fool, I got'cha. What kind you lookin' for? I got a .45 right here nigga in this bag. That what'chu need?" he asked.

"Shid, that'll do." I told him.

He swiftly reached into the bag with a cloth and handed the gun to me. I reached in my back seat and pulled out a stack and threw it to 'em.

"'Preciate that bruh." I told him as i dropped him back off at the Red store. 

Phase one, complete.

It was now about to be going on 4 am. I quickly raced down I-285 to my house to change clothes. While on the way there, my phone began to vibrate in the cupholder.

"Speak." i spoke into the receiver.

"Yoon? Miyas asking for you, when will you be back?" I recognized that voice to belong to her friend Christa. 

"I'll be there soon." I simply stated.

"Okay, well hurry up because this is her 7th time asking for you." she informed me.

"Aye, Christa, where bout this nigga Mel stay?" i asked her, completely ignoring the fact that Miya was trying to get me to come back. She knew what was up which is why she had ol' girl call my phone.

"He stay off of Dill ave. 7843 Dill Ave." she informed me once again.

"Aight." I simply stated before hangin' up before she could utter a response.

I pulled up to the crib and hopped out quickly. I needed to hurry the fuck up. I aint want the sun up or no witnesses.

I ran upstairs to my bedroom, pulling out an all black tee, black Trus and black Nike boots. I quickly got dressed before heading back out. This time I took the beat up 1999 Malibu with the fake tag number, headed straight to Dill ave.

Once I found the address, I parked two blocks away. I moved quietly through the hood and to his back door. Once i reached the door, I turned the knob and to my suprise, it was unlcoked.

"Dumb bitch ass nigga" i muttered to myself.

I walked in the house swiftly, making sure I was aware of my surroundings. I walked into the pitch black living room to see Mel knocked out on the couch with a bottle of Corona in his left hand. His eyes were fucked the hell up from that beating he received earlier tonight.

I chuckled lighly to myself before smacking this punk ass nigga with the pistol I had in my hand. 

"ouch, arg!" He groaned before attempting to open his swolen eyes.

Again, I smacked the nigga with my gun over and over again until blood poured from every hole possible in his face.

"So, you thought you could get away with violatin my lady nigga?!" I gritted through my teeth. 

He didnt respond, as if he could. But the fact that this nigga has caused probably permanent mental pain to my Bonita made me grow even angrier. 

I continuned to smack him with the gun until I knew he was unconscious. I stared at his bloodied face. He was now unrecognoizeable. 

Growing bored with torturing his ass, I shot him four times in his head and two in the chest. To make sure he was gone before I slipped out the house the same way I came in and ran to my car. 

When I got there, I quickly got in and made my way to the closest junk yard. I called up Joe Goon to come and scoop a nigga and take me to the house.

When he arrived, I set the car on fire and the gun that was inside and headed home.

"Aight, preciate that bruh." I told him before dapping him up and getting out the car to go shower and change.

After a long shower and fresh clothes on my body, I went down stairs into my basement and threw the black clothing I wore in the disposal. I then headed outside to the Monte Carlo and was headed back up to Crawford Long.

"YOON! she been asking for you all night!" Kay screamed in my face as I entered the hospital.

"Man, gone. Im here now aint I?!" I spoke back before pushing past her to go to Miyas room.

Before entering her room, I looked down at my watch to see that it was a quarter til 7am. 

I knocked twice on the door to see Miya still staring out of the window. She turned her slowly and looked up at me standing over her.

"Is everything okay?" she asked me with concern in her voice.

"Yep, Bonita, everything good now." I Told her before kissing her forehead and sitting in the chair next to her bed. 

She reached for my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine as she layed back.

"Yoon, why didnt you save me? You're suppose to be my rock." she spoke with misty eyes. Damn I hated to see my babygirl hurt.

Sorry for the wait yall, was going through some things. Im back now though! 

Not edited, sorry for any mistakes.

10 votes

10 comments

and check out YouTube.com/YoonTV