First Encounter

"C'mon Camila, a little game of spin the bottle never hurt anyone."

I cannot believe I am doing this. What if it she spins it and it lands on me? Oh God, mila stop it.

"I'll go first!" My eyes shoot up, and meet piercing green. Why was she looking at me so intensely?

She spins the bottle, and I notice her black nail Polish. I almost say something stupid, actually, the first syllable was coming out of my mouth as the bottle slowy scraped to a stop, pointing at me.

Most girls gasps, and I hear some boys snicker "well, Camila, looks like Lauren Jauregui is gonna be your first kiss. Lucky." Someone jabs my ribs.

I'm stuck. She gets on her knees and leans closer to me with a giggle before moving in close to my ear

"It's ok to move, Camz."

The name spreads through my body like fire and I jolt up. The room erupts with laughter and I feel my face burning even more.

Oh my God! She's talking to me. She licks her lips and I do the same, we connect lips and I try to pull away but she keeps pushing. I thought it was just supposed to be a quick peck! My heart is pounding in the back of my throat and can't contain a moan any longer. She pulls back and gives be the biggest grin I have ever seen. Everyone is either groaning or looking away. I jerk my head back violently and get up, fleeing the scene. I hear her raspy yell as I run down the block, away from the blaring music. Away from the boys snickering about my moan.

Away from her.

What the fuck just happened?

//
Hey guys! This is my first wattpad story so I'm sorry if the chapters are too short or anything. Any feedback is good feedback so leave a comment whenever and wherever you like. See you around!

//