Chapter Two

I turn the water off and dry my hands, spinning around to walk out of the kitchen when I hear something coming from the main room of our hotel.

"Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui caught kissing at a nightclub! Is this a new power couple, or just drunken foolishness?"

Shit.

"Dinah! What's going on!" I rush to the main room, jumping onto the couch beside my best friend. There was an image on the TV of me and Lauren at a booth at the club we were in last night. I thought it was a VIP area?

"I don't know, Chancho, but you better fix this quick." Her eyes are glued to the TV as the host begins talking about me and Lauren.

"It seems every social media platform is blowing up with this image of Lauren and Camila kissing. The hashtag Camren is trending on Twitter . I think the girls will be having a long talk with management!" He smiles and begins to talk again "I do find it kind of hot though-" I run out the room, dialing the number of the girl I love.

"Hey, Camz!" Lauren yawns and I let out a whimper

"Turn on the TV Lauren." I can't seem to make full sentences right now

"Is everything okay babe?" I hear her shuffling around, probably looking for the remote.

"No not really, we're in deep shi-" Lauren gasps

"Shit! Management is going to be pissed!" She goes silent for a moment before grumbling

"Francis is calling me now. I have to go Camila. I'll call you back when I get past this storm called Management." I let out a weak laugh before closing my eyes and hanging up the phone.

We're so fucked.

♢♢

Francis finally got to calling me, and after his fury ended, he decided I had to tweet something about this whole ordeal.

"You have to deny everything. Say you were drunk or something. This 'Camren' shit is not real to the outside world. You hear me Camila?!" I couldn't speak.

"It's the best for the band, mila." Normani says softly, sitting on the chair opposite of my bed.

"It's know. It's Lauren you should worry about. She'll want to tell the truth." My fingers are moving rapidly on my phones keyboard.

@camilacabello97: WOAH! Last night was crazy. I can't remember a thing and I want to apologize for anything I did While...

Read: http://t.co/BhCCY513PO

I had spent the last hour writing complete lies about how me and Lauren were both completely drunk and we're dared to kiss by an unnamed friend. I wrote that we were both straight and separately single.

Now it was Laurens turn

♢♢

"Fuck no, Francis! I'm not lying to my fans!" I was fuming. Francis repeated some pretty serious things that could happen and I sigh in defeat "fuck you, Francis."

@LaurenJauregui: Sorry shippers, but I didn't mean to hype you all up! I respect the LGBTQ+ Community but...

Read: http://t.co/BhLJT145PO

I hate lying to people but this was for the band. I'll find a way to come out with Camila later. I know she wants too as well. We both love each other so much and I want to express it.

Ally is on the phone with Francis across from me on the sofa, trying to keep calm as Francis yells at her.

It wasn't fair.

I click on the tumblr app and reblogging and few images of girls and boys kissing. That should send a good message.

"I respect the LGBTQ+ Community but I just don't find Females attractive. I'm not saying Camila isn't pretty but I just don't like her like that." I Review the paragraph over and over again in my head. Complete lies. I love Camila Cabello.

♢♢

My phone has been blowing up for the last three hours, either with tweets from harmonizers asking if I was forced to write that twitlonger or news companies asking for am interview with me and Camila. Francis told me not to answer anything but I'm so close to breaking down. Everyone is in my room, trying to comfort me except Camila. She didn't want any more possibility of Paps catching us together. Dinah tells me she's crying her eyes out but doesn't want me to go to her. I wish we had roomed together. But we're two floors apart and me walking to her room would be a big mistake. She doesn't even want to text me right now.

Soon everyone leaves to get ready for the show and I have a quick shower before heading downstairs to the minivan.

Normani has volunteered to sit in the front seat and ally and dinah are facing the back. Great. Me and Camila have to sit in the window seats which is never fun, and now with this unwanted publicity it's going to be worse. I put on my sunglasses before taking a seat beside Camila.

"Hey Camz" I look at her but she doesn't seem to want to look back

"You smell nice" She whispers and I smile before reaching down to her hand and squeezing it

"I just had a shower. You smell nice as well!" I finally get a smile from her and sit back in my seat, opening tumblr and ignoring the yells of paparazzi as we drive down the streets of LA.

Hopefully this all passes over soon.

//
YAY! New chapter! Sorry I haven't updated as often, stuff was happening in my personal life but I'll try and get back on track!

Love you guys

//