❁chapter 10❁

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
OVER 900 I'M SO HAPPPY
                   ٩( 'ω' )و

IGNEEL Pov
I couldn't even look at him,even through he was my son he still bullied my princess,him and many others but yet she can still smile at them like nothing ever even happened.I makes me feel like she is keeping her hate and sadness deep inside her heart.I guess my anger is not only for the princess but to the fact that this child, my child natsu has no manners.I clutched my fist as I heard him speak to my mate celiesta in such a way."igneel calm down my feelings are not hurt by this boy"said celiesta as she held my hand and unclutched my fingers."igneel it's do nice to see u again"natsu said with a big smile.I lifted my hand to his face and pulled his cheeks."natsu apologize to her right now(ʘдʘ╬)before I burn u alive"I said as my voice boomed throughout the room.he was truly scared because he knew I was serious. "I'm so sorry miss celiesta"he said quietly."natsu I said calmly."yes he answered slowly."she is your mother so try not to disrespect her again"I said with a smile.he looked so shocked "NANI Since WHEN"HE SCREAMED. "She has been your mother since the day I found her"I said as me and my red faced mate sat down by our queen.

Lucy pov
I hope they got to talk calmly,I walked to the park with moonflower."Lucy "I heard someone scream.I slowly turn around to see levy,Mira,juvia,and lisianna.I saw Mira speed up and capture me,she put me on a bench and yell speak. I already knew she wanted to know everything that happened that day.*sigh*"OK Mira I'll talk but first...Nevermind "I said quietly. "Lucy tell me why your not died"Mira said."well Mira if u  want me to get technical,I am died well my human body that is,I was reborn as a dragonslayer.so that also means I should tell u my real name,it's hikari heartfilia or nakamura"I said."but your still our Lucy so what does it matter"said levy."wait juvia is confused do u and laxus have the same mother"asked juvia."he is my big brother and Mavis,your old guild master is my big sister "I said as I pet moon.they all looked surprised but soon it sunk in the I was no longer apart of their guild."tell us your family tree right now"said lisianna.

Grandfather: makarov grandmother:dead???
Mother:layla
Father:Acnologia
Sister:Mavis
Brother:laxus
Me:hikari/lucy

"Wow"levy said."Lucy"I heard my mate."well guys I guess it's time for me to go"I said as I got up."wait wait who is he"Mira screamed.I walked quickly ignoring her question even though she would find out soon. As I walk up zeref I see a girl with short blue hair walk up behind him."I see so your still with her zeref-kun"said the girl.zeref turn quickly to see who it was. "Wendy it's nice to see u again"zeref said as he hugged her."W-Wendy "I shuttered.she only nodded I joined their hug."your alive I always knew u we're alive but no one believed me, everyone called me crazy but not master and laxus"she said as tears of joy fell down her face.I looked at her and her guild mark was gone."Wendy have u been searching this whole time"i ask."yes but u two just disappeared from earth but even though I left fairytail I still found grandline and she took me to a place called the dragon realm"wendey said as she wiped her tears."I'm the princess there so that means u will be seeing me a lot"I said with a huge warm smile."your princess hikari(⊙o⊙)?"Wendy asked with that face.yup but anyways let's go to our balcony"I said as I ran ahead of Wendy and zeref."Lucy be careful your legs with give out again and before u say your fine let me tell u now I know your still sore from last night "he yelled.╭(╯ε╰)╮ "kill joy"I said as I stopped and walked with them .