chapter 22

Replay
Laxus get a room"I said as I snuggle into my husbands chest."sure thing"laxus said before he picked up Mira and running off to his room.

2 months later zeref pov
。^‿^。I am in my room walking back and forth,"Lucy are u OK,did your water break, why have u been in there so long "I said as I started to panic."calm down I was just peeing"she said as come out with her hands wet from being washed.I was acting like this because Lucy is due any day now and well I've been thinking if I'm a good dad and Lucy has been saying that I will be amazing.I have hardly let anyone near my mate she w a s going to give birth and her protection was my first priority,if I had to be in a meeting the queen come with me but sometimes when she didn't want to come I left her with Mavis and her mate sora.anyways I had a meeting today but for some odd reason I didnt want to leave her.

My dragon Lucifer was begging me to at least keep her by my side, which I took very serious because Lucifer knows that Lucy likes her freedom so he usually doesn't pester me about Lucy being by our side."Lucy do u want to come to my meeting"I asked knowing that she would probably say no."but I want to sleep"she said as she laid on Our bed.so I pick her up and carried her with me to my office,she was still wrapped in the blanket as I went on with the meeting.it was going good until I felt something wet on my lap."Lucy did u just pee on me'' I asked as I looked down at her.she got up really fast and just stood there next to me."zeref I think my water broke"was all she said before my world turn from normal to I'm going to burst with joy like girl.I picked up my wife and took to the place we we're preparing for this dragon birth.we brought my wife to a big cave with a comfy dragon nest.

This is like an animal birth or natueral birth and to have twins are rare but then again their not.anyways Lucy would have to go in her dragon form for this or do this in her human form,and because my wife is how she is she,she decided on a human birth.she was squeeze my hand super hard but I really didn't care because I know she was in much more pain.Her mother and mine both help with the birth of our children. After some hours of screaming I heard two beautiful cries,when my mother handed me then she told me that I had a girl and a boy I fricking almost peed I know not the manliest but I just want to start my family.

"i-i want to -hold one Lucy asked asked even though I could tell her eyes we're slowly closing.I gave her the boy ,she smiled and kissed his forehead before slowly closing her eyes.I kinda freaked out because I thought my mate was dying,but when I checked her heartbeat it was still pumped.after a few minutes of me playing with my little babies I noticed that they we're started to transform of course the wouldn't do it all the way but they would at least get their tail and little baby wings.it was so cute and my mom actually got a pic for Lucy,anyways laxus and Mira help with my children while carried my wife to our room.I put my wife on the bed and had Mira and laxus lay them next to her.our baby boy was playing with his mothers face while my little girl seemed more like a daddy's girl.

Lucy pov
I felt something little touching my face,at first I thought it was zeref but then I heard a baby sound,and knew that my children have finally been born.I slowly opened my eyes to see my baby boy with a little patch of black hair playing with my face."morning sleeping beauty"zeref said as he leaned over with our daughter and kissed my head.I sat up on the bed and pick up my baby boy."shall we name them"I asked as I leaned on my husband's shoulder."how about kai and lily"zeref said."I loved them"I said with a big smile.

---------------------------------------
OK well I move slow but I have winter homework and a science fair project so u might have to wait for me to update