chapter 23 the end

Guys I'm going to make this chapter super long hope u like it it's going to be over 1000 word
Replay
morning sleeping beauty"zeref said as he leaned over with our daughter and kissed my head.I sat up on the bed and pick up my baby boy."shall we name them"I asked as I leaned on my husband's shoulder."how about kai and lily"zeref said."I loved them"I said with a big smile.

3 years later Lucy pov
I was in the castle garden with my kids and setsuna and her kids.she had two boys one was eiji's and then other's was zane's,as a dragon slayer that has two mates she has a lot to do just to keep them happy. Anyways I was making a flower crown with my son,while my daughter was playing with zoro and Ren.my mate was in a meeting with eiji and Zane."Lucy stop making our son gay"I heard zeref say from behind me."dadddddyyyyyy"I heard my daughter scream before running over to him.I got up with my mama's boy and walk over to my husband."I'm not making him gay I'm putting a crown on my little prince"I said before zeref turn them black."now he looks like a king who can rule but who said that my lily won't be queen"zeref said as he cood at our daughter. *sigh*I put kai in his hands and took lily."lily do u want tea"I asked as I walk in the castle."yes mama teeeea"she said with all her excitement.I went in the kitchen and asked the chef to make us some food,and two bottles.we sat in the dining room and waited for our food, while zeref came in with kai.that didnt look to happy,"zeref what is wrong"I asked as I walked over to him."nothing a wild dog just got in the garden,I'm just glad kai is safe"he said as he kissed kai's head.this actually made him burst into tears,"swrry I swrry"kai said as he cried."it's OK but any ways let's  go take a bath"zeref said to kai as they walked to the bath.while me and lily had some tea and a sandwich."mama whzt Wong witz kai"asked lily."awe he's fine but mean while how about we watch my little pony after we finished we eat"I said as ate the last bit of my sandwich."let's go now mama"she said before running out the room.

As I followed her I remembered how many years it's been since I last when to fairy tail,they actually don't even know I was pregnant I bet zeref had something to do with that but anyways by time our episode of my little pony was almost done zeref and kai came."mama guez whut daddy told me"kai said with all his little three year old excitement."what did he tell u baby"I asked."he said that men don't cry and I have to strong for my little sister"he said.I was proud but I also wanted to prove my husband wrong and make him whimper for me.I put kai down, gave setsuna the look and speed walked to zeref."h-hi Lucy sweetheart what's wrong"he asked nervously. 

"So men don't cry well tonight I'm going to make u whimper like puppy"I said while dragging him up to our room.

Time skip
He he I woke up to a new sheet on my bed and my kids sleeping face.I poped up hope that I was seeing a shirt or something and thank God I was wearing zeref's shirt.speaking of zeref he wasnt in bed with us but I did hear the shower on so I knew he could be in there,I laid back down and relaxed for a bit until I felt someone move my hair behind me ear."I'm never letting u do what u did last night ever again"zeref said as he kissed my cheek.I only hummed at him as I was a little too tired to open my mouth."Lucy get ready we are going to fairy tail"he said as finished buttoning his shirt."who are u and what have u done with my husband he would never let me go to fairy tail"I said as I stood up from the bed quickly."well I owe laxus a favor and he wanted to see u so that's where we are going"he said. So I got dressed then got the kids dressed and then went to zeref so  we could leave.

We walked down the streets of magnolia I walked one the wall of the lake and the boat did what they always did and told me to be careful.we then went to my old apartment,the land lord was still there and she still had my room open for me if I wanted it but I had a castle and a nice mate so I don't want this normal kinda weird life anymore.anyways we then went to fairy tail,it looked just like it did when I left I wonder if anyone missed me besides natsu.speaking of him we found out that he was under a spell by michi,but it was befire she met her mate and she never took it off natsu.anyway i pushed the door open,we managed to walk in without anyone even knowing.we went up to gramp's room,he was giving his leadership to laxus and then he is going back to the dragon realm and be with grandma.apparently she is alive,she just didn't visit or talk to anyone.anywho I knocked on the door and heard who I'm guessing was Mira said come in.when we opened the door,I saw laxus,Mira and gramps."Lucy why am I just now hearing that u got married"he asked a little pouty but I knew he was bursting with joy."gramps I've been married for years now and I have two chidren"I said with a little smile.he looked shocked then looked behind me and saw zeref with to sleeping kids.I walked over and took lily from zeref,"well Lucy how about u go see the guild"asked gramps.I nodded even though I didnt want to see my replacement,I could see it in Mira and laxus's eyes.so we all went down together but no one noticed.we sat in the stool at Mira's bar,I sat in zeref's lap while lily sat on in her own chair and tried to eat."Mira can she sit on the counter she is to small"I asked and Mira said yes so I put her on the counter so she could eat.

"She gets her height from her mother"zeref said before looking in the croud with a smirk.I heard Mira and laxus laugh,while zeref and i had a staring contest but then I saw team natsu and their was this girl with chocolate colored hair and yellow eyes,she almost looked like me."her name Nancy and yes natsu brought her here after they took the spell off him,apparently he was under the spell so he started being mean to u and when it was gone he went out search for his missing girlfriend who's heart he broke long ago"Mira said as looked at laxus and kai playing.I stared for a little while till I found it harder and harder to watch.I put my head by zeref's neck so I could calm myself down,but I guess they finally noticed me and zeref because they all went silent."OMG aren't u Lucy heartfillia, the famous celestial wizard"Nancy screamed as she walked over to me.she put her hand out for me to shake it and I did just with a grip she couldn't take,"Lucy u might as well just break her hand now"said Mira.I was shocked that Mira said that but I think I knew why,I noticed  that the guild was torn in two for the people who missed me and those we that it was best to move on."why are u always so mean to me Mira what did I do to u"Nancy yelled."I don't like u because your just like Lucy and team natsu knows that u are and that is why u are here,to fill the empty hole that they have in that group"Mira siad with a frown.Nancy looked back at team natsu but not even one of them looked back at her because it was true.before anything else could happen gramps came out and told us to start the  event for laxus.we had a festival but to make it more fun ,me gramps laxus and zeref went into dragon form and made a big fairy tail symbol in the sky.after the festival I told everyone about my kids and I found out that gale,gruvia and nali finally shipped.I miss fairy tail but the again I don't because I have everything I ever wanted in the dragon realm,so that's where I will stay

THE END

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT and just to make those who asked for a new zerlu wish to come true I wanted to say I finished it but I want u guys to tell if u want to read it now or to u want it for the new year