Chapter 15

Replay:It always calms me and the baby when he does that,as he does that I slowly fall fast asleep in his warm embrace.

Zeref pov
I woke up to the sun coming in the the room.I slowly got up trying had not to wake up my wife.she was currently sleeping at my hip,so if someone came in they actually wouldn't see her cause she was basically under the sheet because I got up.soon I heard a knock at the door but I couldn't answer it my mate was now hold my hand as she slept."sonic whisper"I said softly. The sonic whisper spell makes it so that the people who call u from a distance can hear like your right in front of them. The door opened and three maids came in,two of them had on short skirts while the other one looked normal but shy.T_Tthetwo girls with the short skirts we're looking at my ABS while the other one was actually being a maid.

"Lord zeref do u want us to get up dressed"one asked."or feed u"the other one said.I chuckled at their boldness,"no thanks "I said as I sat my had on my now brought up knee.The seemed to be fan girling over me but I have no interest in them.I look at my mate for a quick second……she awake and blowing little strands of fire out of her mouth.I slowly lifted her up and put in my lap,she stared hard at the two maids."my lord is this your lover"one asked."She is not just my lover but your queen"After I said queen the froze.Lucy didn't say a word but all she did was stare a the one who was actually doing work."girls your dismissed"I said.The two kinky girls left while Lucy stopped the other one.she got from the bed even though I told her not too.

"I like u what is your name"Lucy asked as she held the girls hands. "My name is sora"she said softly.●︿●I guess u could say I was jealous because my wife left my side to talk to a maid,Meh this could be the last effect of mating season but then again I could be wrong."M-my l-lady are u pr-pregnant "she asked as her as set on my little dragon and my queen."yes "Lucy said which surprised me because she was not supossed to tell anyone.after that Lucy took sora's hand and quickly put a magic limiter on her,then she said inchant."Now sora if u tell anyone that I'm pregnant I will personal kill u are we clear "Lucy asked with that I'm serious face.The girl shook in fear but made sure to slowly nod her head to lucy.

Lucy pov
"OK bye sora"I said as I got rid of the maid.soon after I was in the bathroom puking out my guts.after I brushed my teeth and then went to try out my new tub it was super big.I made sure I put in my vanilla soup and had a bubble bath.hehe I loved this castle  already and I haven't even seen it all yet.While I was playing in the water I didn't even notice zeref walk in,he ended up getting in with me before I noticed him. ●ω●I should totally do the juvia and mess with zeref."oh zeref-sama do u want Lucy to wash back for u"I said with a smile.he seemed surprised but he was soon blushing afterwards,he then nodded. Lol after our little moment I put on a big greenish dress but instead of my hair being straight like it normally is it was wavy and curly like mavis's. Zeref being who he is wore a black shirt and some jeans.we walked around the castle holding hands,we found the kitchen,living room,zeref's office and the garden. Then we went into the city and met some citizens.

I should admit that the city looked like crap and I even saw some people who looked like they haven't eaten in days,they looked so skinny.I look and he looked the same way,we we're totally going to get this city back in check.anyways as we went more and more into the city we found a man getting bullied by dragonslayers. "Oh look it's the king and his beautiful queen "the leader said as he walked over and kissed my hand,zeref wasn't to happy with that."dark ice"zeref said quietly.
The ground started to freeze,The ice slowly spread up the man's leg as zeref approached the man with a closed fist.He punched the man which actually made him crash into the wall in front of us.The man's friends seemed to be shaking in fear."who are u" I heard zeref's voice boom throughout the city."I'm am the leader of a group call the neutrals.