America and Belarus (Amebel)

• America always was the only one he could sympathize with Belarus' harsh history, unlike others who only ever perceive her through her incestuous desires.

• Alfred likes having Belarus around because she can see ghosts (this is actually canon you guys. Belarus can see ghosts).

• They both love going through their closets together to find their old native clothing.

• America enjoys taking advantage of Belarus'...long flowing hair and braiding it while their on their picnic. It also reminds him of the starlight.

• He once took her touring through America, while greeting her to the different states.

• Alfred often gets terrified if Belarus would see through his phase and actually notice his affections, so he hides it, claiming for her to be the 'sister he never had'.

• Alfred could go all day listening to Belarus' useless knowledge of facts.

• Alfred likes Belarus and her usually straight and serious face; It reminds him of England.

---

A/N: hey look you can now vote and comment 15 times a day see I'm so merciful.

Reminder: I don't take requests for my Special Announcement. I only take it from the comments of that update alone.

And guys, I won't take your headcanon submissions from the comments. The reason I do that is because there are still people who vote more than 15 times, and it often blocks away your comment. I don't always have time to check each individual comment; I hope you understand. I'm sorry, but if you want to submit a headcanon to me, it's either private messaging me or putting it down on my Message Board.

Thank you for your understanding! Feel free to ask me anything you may be having trouble in. Have a nice day!