1 thousand people but only 1 of u

1 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU??!!

there's a picture and a video listen to it while reading this you would love it the song is called jay park i cant be without you.

time skip**********************************************************************************

AYESHA POV:

this is so depressing man i'm stuck in a bloody restaurant with him ;'(

aka the bitchiest boy the nightmare of my dreams. we are just waiting for the waiter or waitress i prefer a waitress so then i don't have a pev on my back. oh god look who it is !!IT'S A WAITER!! i so wanted that. i can feel him staring at me its so awkward but to say he does have the looks and the body.  

waiter: may i ask what you want and this beautiful young lady?

baekhyun cleared his throat. does the idiot mind were trying to have a staring contest. 

Baekhyun: erm yeah. i would like the double cheeseburger with fries and all sorts of sauce and double coke and for dessert i would like double cheese cake. and that's all.

ayesha:fatshit everything is double for you.

baekhyun:heard that dipshit.

ayesha: erm i would like the triple donner with double cheese burger with salad and chicken nuggets coke sprite and for dessert  triple cheese cake and a sponge cake with ice cream on the side what else and wait a minute. what does baekhyun hate the most? pickles. and a side of pickles.

baekhyun's pov

what a fucking fatshit she is so fucking skinny yet she eats so much (please don't hate me)

ayesha :what did you say about me?

baekhyun: what? did i say that aloud?

ayesha: you wanna ago? come let's go all the way to song ji hyo she'll bang you out.

baekhyun:what the fuck!! that was in my mind

ayesha: why are we married

the food came but actually the only thing she ate was her dessert and a bit of donner and her coke.

we came home and on the way i saw in her pocket the waiters number and his name ethan. i bang the beepy thing majik. Why the hell did i even do that.

ayesha pov

i felt someone's hands on me it felt warm but who else was it other than baekhyun. i woke up 

ayesha: what are you doing?

baekhyun:taking you to bed what else

ayesha:yeah then why am i on the ground and you aren't?

Baekhyun: i dropped you cause i wanted myself to laugh at you getting hurt!!

ayesha: why are we even fucking married???!!!!! IF WE CONTINUALLY FIGHTING. YOU DON'T MATTER TO ME, so please stop trying to get into my life i don't want you baekhyun i never did. and i never will.

i can feel tears falling down my eyes

baekhyun: ayesha don't cry. i don't expect you to love me or give a shit but don't you have a single feeling for me?

i just stood there blankly i didn't know what to do 

ayesha: oh look who expected the kingka or the worst of my nightmares to have a petty feelings for me. i bet you this is just a joke to you because now it is a joke to me .

i stood there while he came and hugged me i tried to resist it but he won't so i took the hug.

baekhyun: i care for you even more than minah. please ayesha forgive me.

i just fell asleep and now it was dark story for me now it was never a happy one till baekhyun came into my life.