i feel....

Ayesha pov
I feel sad....

i feel happy...

I feel ...

"What do I feel?" I say to myself
"Huh.. did u say something" baekhyun asked me.
"Oh nothing" I mumble
"Well then im going out do what u want to do" with that he gave me a little kuss on the cheek while im being on my bed watching his every move. I see he leaves the room and then hear hin going down the stairs and the boom the door closes. So now its time to get out of bed. I took a shower and got ready then looking at my phone and 32 miscalls from ailee. "Shit"i cursed. And 5 unread messages from CL.
Ring ring
"Should I answer or not?."

"No wait she'll beat the daylight out of me."
I pick the phone up and I hear is.

"Ayesha, you wanna be beaten the light out of you." (Bold writing in call is CL)
"Erm. No and yeah thanks for the friendly greeting I should do one of my owns."
"Yeah you should do it bow init." (Note the sacrasm)
"Okay then. How you doing wasteman"
"Did you not get the sacrasm"
"Yeah but I still wanted to do it so its calm"
"Are you coming?"
"Where?"
"Where else the place of where only the party kong will go aka.zico and bang youngukk."
"I would go but I promised I'm gonna stay with ailee. Sorry. Next time"
"So thats how she's trying to convince you into going"
"Convincing me to go where?"
"I have the most dopest frineds ever"
"aww thanks. I love you too. Wait what!!"
"Bye"
And the phone call just eneded lile that.
Text messages:
From 4il33 (ailee)
Oi u gonna still do it?

From 4il33
Are you blanking me. You are doing that purposly aren't you.

From 4il33
gonna pick you up at 7 okay coming with my car.

There were others messsages but im not bothered reading them.
All I did was getting into the bath for 2 hours and thw time was only 1pm.
Remember 1pm. I need more time.
Then I ate my breakfast. The did my make up not to haveily and not to faint. Then my hair then what to wear. knock knock
I go and check who it is its ailee yeah shes coming at 7pm
"I Thought you were gonna come at 7" I said outloudly
"Yeah but cant trust you when it comes to cloths for parties so yeah."

bitch I say under my breath but a thousand times in my head.

The dress she picked was litrally amazing. Bit I nver knew I had that dress.
It was lacey on the top and it hugged my curves.(look o b the media thing to actually see it)
I was like woah my taste in cloths are amazing what she saying.
And the tiem was 7pm.
There was another knock so I opened the door and there were litrellay the whole of all teh buff ting boys in like any school iv been to. Trust me.
I just eyed them as they look up and down on me I feel so eyed raped but I gotta be used to it since the eye raping thing will get more common with being ailee since she has dated more than me.