lovino's letter? Ch.3

(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(F/n)=Friend name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dear (y/n),

It's nice to meet you too I guess, even though I barely fucking know you. I also got stuck with this stupid assignment thanks to my idiota teacher....since I'm suppose to ask certain questions and such in this stupid letter let's just get this over with. My name is Lovino Vargas, I live in Italy. I have one younger fratello name Feliciano Vargas who loves pasta and cats way too much. Do you have any sibilings? Do you have any certain hobbies? I already know who you are and what country you live in so it's stupid to ask that. Anyways I don't care if you write anything back.

Lovino Vargas"

You put the letter down and frown a bit at his attitude. Putting the letter back in the envelope, you then set it in a small drawer in your desk. You then sit down and get out a fresh piece of paper and sharpen one of your pencils, starting to write another letter.

"Dear Lovino,

I'm really happy to have gotten your letter, your brother sounds nice. I do have an older sister, but she moved out years ago. My favorite hobbies are drawing and writing stories, I'm pretty sure I already told you that I loved to draw in my first letter. Anyways, what's Italy like? I've heard that it's really nice there. I've never been to another country before, have you? Also what type of hobbies do you have?.

(Y/n) (L/n)"

You read over your written paper a few times and suddenly get an idea. Getting out another piece of paper you decide to draw him something. You look around your room for things to draw and see your nearby cat stuffed animal. Smiling widely you draw a cat, it being an easy thing to draw for you. Putting the drawing and the letter in the envelope you quickly put a picture of you (when you were younger), your older sister, and your parents when you were all at the beach one year it the envelope. You write on the back of the picture the names of the people in the picture so Lovino could know who was who and seal the envelope shut. You quickly run outside to your mailbox and put the letter in, flipping the tiny red flag on the mailbox up and running back inside.

Grabbing something in the kitchen to eat, you run back to your room and lay on your bed and watch on of your favorite shows before falling asleep in the middle of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally put Lovino in it! Sorry if not much has really happened..

Thank you for reading!

Bye!