Monday morning is Normal

Authors note: Hey guys, I'm sorry for posting on the week but as time has went by stuff just has um... gone kind of slow and um.. Down hill but I'm fine I'm just trying to get that kick start to write again so please please be patient with me I will try to put my imagination in full throttle mode to get awesome and better and cooler chapters out there so as always I will see you on the books now read
MADDIE BUH BYE

After last week that Friday I think I had a lot of fun but what the guys did not tell me is that when you go to sleep while camping Mark draws on your face! Mark shaded half of my face pitch black and when I got up Link laughed so hard. I was so angry but any way nothing happened on Saturday nor Sunday except Mark played the game Soma. During that time me, Annalee, Matt, and Ryan would watch scary movies and the tv show Ghost Adventures on the Discovery Channel. I sat nightmares on Saturday about every one leaving me again which I never told Mark about but today I woke up on Monday. God, like half of the Americans that I know and Irish guys hate Monday's along with the UK.
I got this horrible Monday and saw Ryan sitting on the couch and drinking milk.

"Hey I totally forgot how early you get up", Ryan said.  I smiled.

"It's be that long god you guys were only gone for like a month", I said with a laugh.

"Oh yea, also I made you tea", Ryan said. "It's on the counter",.

"Oh thanks Uncle Ryan", I said going to the kitchen counter picking up the hot tea and taking a sip.

"Why did you call me uncle?", Ryan asked.

"I call all of my dads friends Uncle", I said sitting next to him on the couch.

"Oh, I never knew I had a distant niece", Ryan said chuckling.

I laughed as Matt came walking out of the guest bedroom.

"Good Morning guys", Matt said sitting next to me.

"Hey Matt", I said. "You want some coffee",.

"Nope, I'm on a diet", Matt said.

"When have you been on a diet?", Ryan asked.

"This moment right now", Matt said. I then heard a loud noise.

"What was that?", I asked.

"I have no clue", Ryan said taking a sip of coffee. Mark, then walked out in front of us and was laughing.

"What's so funny?", Matt said.

"I fell off my bed and like can't stop laughing for some reason", Mark said giggling. I think his laugh woke up Annalee because she came out of my bed room angry.

" sorry did I wake you up, honey", Mark asked.

"Yep", Annalee said with a smile.

"So what are we doing to day?", I asked.

"Well today Jack was so gracious to send me the school work Annalee you need to do while Maddie you have worksheets you need to do", Mark said getting up and grabbing a folder and handing it to Annalee then handing me some worksheets about 20 of them.

"Whoa... I never pictured living with you Mark would be normal", I said.

"I never said that that that was all, today also we are playing some gta and you guys get to do it with us", Mark said.

"yay", Me and Annalee cheered.

"Now kiddies you guys go over to the dining room table and work on that stuff while I make pancakes", Mark said.

"YAY", Ryan and Matt cheered. Me and Annalee sat over on the dining room table and began to work. All or a majority of the sheets were math which sucks because it is the worst subject ever! I completed 2 out of the 20 worksheets when breakfast was ready. I ate pretty fast before going back to home work.

"Ugh... What?", Annalee said looking at a paper.

"What?", I said.

"I have to write a essay about the coolest place I think I have ever been two in 3 paragraphs and I hate writing", Annalee moaned.

"You read a lot..." I began to say.

"But that in no way means that I like to write", Annalee said. I sighed and went back to my chair.