Chapter 15 - I Love You Too

Tris, Connor and Brad got pretty drunk that night. Us four girls and James were sober though.

"Tris...how do we get home?" I asked him.

"Oh, you's can just stay over here! We have three spare bedrooms then the sofas."Tris slurred.

Great, so we have to sort out sleeping arrangements. 

"James? How we sleeping? Tris says there are three spare rooms, and then the sofa?" I asked James.

"We can have one of the rooms, if ya want?" James asked me, wrapping his arms around my back and hugging me.

"Okay, sure?" I said.

"Guys, I'm going to bed, good luck with the drunk guys!" I said, laughing. Emily and Connor were cuddled on the sofa, Tris was turning up the music even louder and Beth, Shara and Brad were in the kitchen getting drinks.

Me and James walked up the stairs to find one of these spare rooms. We found one and it was huge. It had a massive kind size bed in the middle and tw wardrobes, a huge tv and a sofa. How much money did Tris and Beth have? Loads..

Me and James had to sleep in the clothes we had had on all day. We climbed into bed and James wrapped his arms around me, cuddling me. This was really weird. Even at home, me and James had separate rooms. But it was nice to be in his arms. It felt right.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied, hugging him even more.

I fell asleep cuddling him, and woke up the next morning to find James asleep. He looked so sweet when he slept. I heard footsteps on the landing, and slipped out of James' arms to see who it was.

"Oh, hey Jen!" Tris said. He didn't even seem hung over at all. 

"Hey Tris, reckon you'll be okay to drive us home this morning?" I asked him. 

"Sure, I'm not even hung over at all!" Tris said, sounding quite pleased with himself.

"Good!" I said, then left to go back into the bedroom. I tried to lie next to James without waking him up but failed.

"Sorry for waking you up babe!" I said.

"It's fine, you didn't!" James said.

"Are we gonna go soon? I wanna get changed.." I said.

"Sure, let's go now, wait, is Tristan up?" James said.

"Yeah he is!" I said.

"Is he hung over?" 

"Nopeee!" I said.

"Great, let's go hun!" James said and we both climbed out of bed. We walked down stairs and found Tris in the living room. Where were Shara, Brad, Emily, Connor and Beth? They must still be asleep.

"Lets goooo!" Tris said, and he seemed fine to be honest.

I've uploaded two shortish ones but there might be more tonight, let me know what you think:) please vote&comment:) thanks guys:)

Jennnnnnnn