Chapter 21 - Australia, Meadows and Ice Rinks

We left the apartment. James and Connor were chatting away and me and Emily were stood behind.

"What happened at the bar?" Emily asked.

"You mean you can't remember a thing?" I asked back.

"Erm.." She said.

I went through what had happened and she cringed the whole time.

"Here we areee!" James said. We got into the car and took Emily and Connor home.

"Look, why don't you girls stay here and me and Con will go back to ours, like for the night? You two haven't spent time together for weeks!" James suggested.

"OMG girly movie night!" Emily squealed.

"WOOO!" I squealed back.

"Okay, see you in the morning babe," James said then kissed me strongly on the lips. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"Bye hun!" Connor said to emily, pulling her in for a hug.

The boys left and me and Emily sat down.

"What films then?" Emily said.

"The notebook? I haven't seen it!' I said.

"Do you want me to cry my eyes iut?" Emily said.

"No but I wanna watch it! Come on!!" I said. It was two o'clock and it looked like we'd watch films all afternoon which we did. The notebook, fright night, just my luck..

At seven o'clock we decided to order pizzas in. We ate them while watching some random tv show.

'I'm tireeeed.." Emily said at eleven o'clock.

"Sameee" I said.

We went upstairs and I went into the spare bedroom which me and James had been in last time. I lay down and quickly fell asleep.

"Wakey wakey!" I heard james' voice, but wait, I was at Emily's house? I opened my eyes to find James stood in the doorway of the bedroom with a tray of breakfast - toast, beans, bacon, sausages, eggs WOOOOOOOOOO!

"Aw James, but I'm at Emily's house. Where is she?" I asked.

"Well that was the plan all the time. Connor and me needed to book for Emily and him to go on their honeymoon early this morning. But she didn't have a clue about it, she thought they'd be going later this month or something. So I got you to stay here while me and Con booked last min flights and stuff. Thanks for helping!" He said, winking at me. He came and sat down next to me in the bed. It was weird being at Emily's and Emily not actually being there?

"Where have they gone then?" I asked.

"Australia!" James said. Wow. Australia?!

"Oh my god! She's always wanted to go there!" I said.

"Yeah, Connor has too!" James said. They really were the perfect pair.

We ate breakfast and then left Emily's house. She had left me in charge of the keys. Let's hope I don't loose them then.

"Lets go for a nice walk, yeah?" James said. 

"Sure!" I said. I went inside and changed into some shorts and a vest top as it was really nice weather. I grabbed my phone and sunglasses and put them on and slipped my phone into my pocket.

"Lets go! You look beautiful by the way!" James said, making me blush. He grabbed my hand and we raced down the stairs and outside.

"Where will we go then?" I asked.