My Time With my Secret Crush

As I woke up, I looked on my alarm clock. I was 4 minutes early before 5:30. I have never woke up so early, I guess I was really excited to hang out with my secret crush, the most handsome guy in town, the one and only, Jacob Comrie. Oh well, I saw Rachael still in bed so I thought of a way to frighten her. I thought, I thought, I thought until i could figure out a way how to frighten her.

I went to the small fridge, took out the whipped cream, mascarpone cheese and some egg yolk. i then took them up, went back to the room......... i then went up to her bed and carefully put the mascarpone cheese on her face, then added the egg yolks and finally i then put the whipped cream in the palms of her hands. i got a thin, fine piece of leaf and pushed it in her ears so that it would tickle her.

" Wake up, baby u want to sleep," i said while killing myself with laughter. Rachael then began to wake up so i pushed the thin, fine leaf in her ear again and she used the hand with the whipped cream and wiped her ears while she was half sleeping, then she wiped her face with her whipped- creamed hand and the egg yolk along with the mascarpone cheese. It looked really funny.

Rachael finally began to wake up she then felt something on her face. she started to look angry and she said ferociously, " Did you do this Kyra?"

" Yes." i said, while killing myself with laughter.

Rachael then hurried to the bathroom, went to take a soothing shower, put on her clothes and then come out in a cute blue floral top, a leggings and a matching pump heels. I then commented her on her outfit and told her that it was cute.

Just after her, I hurriedly went into the bathroom to take a soothing bath, I had on a purple high waisted jeans, a beige top from american eagle, a matching beige converse, my hair was in a beehive with a messy bun and a cute little matching purple bow. I then came out of the bathroom.

We then took up our keys and went out of the dorm in her shiny, red Honda CVR.

We then reached school, Jacob's name was ringing in my head and all I could think of its my half date.
I sat down in biology class for a boring 3 hours. Next i went to math class for 1 hour, chemistry class for 30 mins , entrepreneurship for 20 mins and the last, arts and craft for 1 hour. Look how tiring that is omg and by the way (btw) it sucks.

It was finally my chance to get to know more about Jacob. I then met infront of the gym where he said to meet him.. In 3 mins, I saw the cute guy, Jacob walking towards me, then he sat down beside me staring and blushing his cute face at me. I quickly turned my head to blush. He then turned back my head towards his face and he said, "I have a secret to tell you," I got so surprised and was anxious to hear what he was going to say that I immediately said," what is it , u can tell me anything."

He stayed quiet for a few minutes and suddenly I heard my annoying iPhone 5 ringing letting me get distracted and disconnected with Jacob.
I answered the call and to my amusement it was............... Rachael. I answered the phone angrily and said, "Hello Rachael! I'll be at the dorm soon OK?"
She answered and said, " OK but hurry".

I then went back over to Jacob and said,"so anyways u were saying..........." He said,"I'm sorry, I don't want to talk about what I was saying."
I got so down, sad and disappointed.

" What is your favorite TV show?" He said shyly.
I answered," Umm...... 21 Jump Street and Empire."
"Me too Kyra." Jacob said in amusement.

" do u want to get some coffee?" Jacob said. I said," sure, I love coffee".
We then headed to the cafeteria , bought our coffee and went back to the gym where we were first. He then said, " your are really special to me and I would like you to be mine. Please don't tell anyone that i said this."
I said in a shock and speechless,  "ohhh!!! "
He then said, " so what do u say will u b mine?"

I said," I'm not so sure but I'll think about it OK?"
He said in a disgust, "oh OK then."
I then said, " So anyways catch up with u later then, Rachael wants me back in the dorm bye."
He shouted while I Was walking," OK, but think about it. "
I then was out of his reach.
I want back to the dorm and saw Rachael she was so happy when she saw me. I told her that I had a secret crush. She was so eager to hear. She asked swiftly, "what is his name?"
I said, " Please don't tell anyone just please OK."
She said , "oh please Kyra I won't tell anyone, ik your best friend, just tell me."
I said, " fine okk okk it's Jacob."
She screamed, " ahh I can't believe that's the most handsome guy in school omg."
I told her all about him and everything that happened between him and I since evening.
I screamed again. I then said," Its almost 7. Let's make some swiss miss with marshmallows agree? She replied, " OK sure."
After we finished drinking the swiss miss at 8 pm, we decided to go to our bed because we are having picture day. I then drifted off to bed.
~ That was an awkward and weird day.

Authors note:-
Hey guys thank you for all your comments, votes and reads love ya guys so much u should know how much it means to me. Well, it means a lot to me. Hope u guys liked this chapter yea, i know this chapter was kinda crappy but please comment on what u want to happen in the next chapter. 10+ votes 15+ comments for the next chapter.love you guys, continue to read my book. mwa