School's Picture Day

It was 6:30  in the morning. I woke up and got ready. I picked out a cute baby blue crop top, a short shorts ,matching baby blue pumps , a small , cute baby blue bow and a baby blue glass. I did my hair in a ponytail. My makeup was done lightly. And I took up my purse and headed towards the door without Rachael hoping she would catch up soon. I was so ready for picture day.

***********

I then reached school and went into my classroom when a girl came up to me and asked me, " What's your name?"

"Kyra, not to be rude but why did you ask?" I said with a pleasant smile. She answered and said, "Because you hardly talk to people only Rachael."

"Oh!" I said in a shock.  She said bluntly, " I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that. By the way my name is Casey. "

"oh ok its alright  hi, do you wanna be friends?" I said shyly.

She said , " Sure I would love to." We started to talk until we realized that it was picture day and we had to go in a very long line before we could get to take our picture. So when we were in the line I saw Jacob infront of me. There was a lot of pushing in the line so he bumped into me and swiftly turned around not and said sorry not realizing it was me he then realized and swiftly said, " Oh hey Kyra I thought you weren't going to come. I was worried if you were ok. You want us to take the picture together when it is our turn please I would love it and I would put it up on my Whatsapp profile picture and also upload it on my Instagram page please I'm begging you?"

I started off, " hi Jacob! first of all stop talking so fast." I'm fine and sure I'll take the pic with you and let me mention I found a new friend her name is Casey.

"Hi!" Casey said shyly.
"Hey, I'm Jacob I see you got a  friend." He said happily.
" Yes and she's really awesome to hang out with. Casey said , bluntly.
"Yes!" Jacob nodded.

We continued talking for about 5-10 minutes. It was soon our times to go in. They said three persons at a time so we decided to let all of us go in but Jacob and I would take the pic together still. We would take 7 pictures.

The first one:
Me

The second:
Jacob

The third:
Casey

The fourth:
Jacob and I

The fifth:
Casey and Jacob

The sixth:
Me and Casey

The seventh :
All of us - Casey ,me and Jacob

Then it was our time to go in so we all went in. I told the photographer our plan and he said," Sure, no problem."

We took the pics, waited for them and hoping later on in the day we would be in the school's year book. We headed towards the door saying ," Thanks sir."
We decided to go to the cafeteria thankfully Casey kinda got rid of her shyness around us she caught up easily with what we were saying.

I then saw felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Rachael she looked like she was half- sleeping. She was dressed in a yellow high low blouse, a a solid black high waisted jeans and a yellow jordans with a yellow bow. Her makeup was done lightly and her hair was in a bun. She asked," Why didn't you wake me up?"
I answered, " Because it looked like you were really tired so I didn't bother to wake you up you looked cute ."
She said," Seriously and by the way who is the girl sitting beside you Kyra?"
I said ," Her name is Casey a friend of mine."
Rachael said , " Hi Casey, you look like a nice young lady. My name is Rachael!"
Casey said," Nice to meet you and I've heard that you are an understanding and honest person."
She said," Awwww...... Really Kyra I love you."

**********

Jacob's P.O.V
They were all emotional and cuddly but kinda too emotional now and I interrupted and said,  "OK now are you guys over yet?"
Kyra said in a mischievous voice," Yes jacob your just jealous." Jacob said , " Yeah yeah whatever. Uum..... Kyra can I talk to you for a minute I have an important question." When she came I started off," first of all don't freak out I know it doesn't sound weird but I love you there's just something special about you  I cannot explain but I  truly love . so will you be my G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D.?

Kyra's P.O.V
My eyes sparked as bright as it could then suddenly, tears started coming out of my eyes I was trying to hold it but I just couldn't . " No one has ever said that to me and......... Y.E.S I would like to be your G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D.

He then wrapped his arms around me tighly and said, " Stop crying and from now on you can come to me anytime you have a problem because we love each other...... I love you Kyra."

I stuttered and said, ". I love you too."

I then went back over to the table as soon as I stopped crying and told Casey got to go I'm going to my dorm and I told Rachael I'll soon be back I'll be in out dorm. They replied, " Sure , no problem."

I then hugged Jacob and told him bye I'll call him later.
Jacob then hugged me and kissed me in my forehead.
My face was lightened up. I told him bye and I headed towards my dorm.

********

Authors note:
Hope you liked this chapter I think I'm gonna but back Britney in chapter 5. Sorry for the crappy chapter tho. Love ya guys and comment, vote and share.

Next chapter:-
2+ votes and 3+ comments.
Thanks for you comments so Fae thanks guys. Im gonna be I a shout out to some ppl who supported me with this book in the next chapter. Old read this book.
How do you like Kyra and Jacob huh? Plzzzz comment I'll take your advise. Bye again. I'll try and update sooner this time sorry. I'll try.love ya guys again. Next time