What? Jacob and Britney!!!!

I got up as early as I could to get ready. I quickly stripped out of my beanie and and took a quick shower. I decided to to wear a black thin see through blouse with a black high waisted jeans along with a black high - kneed booty. I wore a black earring , my bow was black, a black darkers and for my makeup I had black mascara, black eyeliner, black eye shadow ,black lipstick and my nails were also black. I looked like a goth.

I just remembered that Rachael was still asleep and she would be mad at me if I didn't wake her up like yesterday so I went over to her bed and poked and tinkled her. She started to laugh and said, " Stop now Kyra I'm awake!"
I stopped tickling her and she got up out of bed and quickly took a shower.

***************
She then came out in a dark blue top , a dark blue short skirt, a dark blue booty , a dark blue pair of glass, a dark blue bow and a dark blue bracelet on her right hand. Her makeup was done with a dark blue eye shadow, dark blue lip gloss and dark blue eyeliner. Her nails were also done in dark blue. I was a goth and she an emo my word. Lol.

We then got ready to go to school so we took up three writing books and one textbook and headed to our class. And if I didn't mention yes, Rachael and I are in the same class for human biology, math class, English class, and chemistry class.

We headed toward the door.

*********
We then reached class I saw Casey so me and Rachael started talking to her.I was having such a good time with Casey and Rachael until I saw the brat Britney come up to me and said with her stink crew behind her,
"Well, well look what we got here I guess this geek Casey and what ever her name is, got a new friend here, the idiot who tried to curse me."
I quickly got up and said, "Well, Britney the smarty pants, I will hurt as hard and btw you don't have a boyfriend but I have one. U stinking filthy brat. The B in her name means brat. And btw let me tell you the full meaning of your name:-
B-BRAT
R-RUDE
I-IGNORANT
T- TALENTLESS
E-EVIL
Y-YUCKY

She said, " Well, ur name stands for:-

K- not kind
Y- yucky
R- Rude
A- awful

After much quarreling I said, " Sorry I don't curse sluts so MOVE now."
She said," Excuse me did you try to threaten me. Let me tell you something slut no one likes you only geeks and nerds haha at least I have friends who are pretty and not disgusting like you and your little dirty peeps (geeks and nerds)"

She then walked away with her backups.
I then continued talking with my BFF's which I didn't consider as geeks or nerds. I then saw Jacob happily, " Hey babe."
"Hi Jacob." I said not used to Jacob calling me sweet words.

We then all took our seats for human biology.
(If I didn't mention we are in the same class for this subject)

The teacher then came in, her name was Ms. Shearer so the class stood up and said good morning and then sat down. The teacher then started to teach us about the Reproductive system of humans for about an hour I almost fell asleep in class it was long and boring. When she was finished she said that we are getting a test on the same topic next week.(#TodayIsThursday. Ugh I hate University)