My First Day of University

I woke up at 6:30, went to take a soothing shower, ate cereal, brushed my teeth, wore a white t-shirt, my leggings and a pink combat boots, i combed my hair in a ponytail then off I went into my red, shiny car. I then drove off to Colmer's University. When I reached into the school, I walked along the narrow hallway admiring the place.

Kyra then asked this cute teen, "where is class 4b", she said shyly. He instructed, "Indeed ma'am, turn left, go straight down to the end and the class on the right."

" thank you", I bluntly said.

Kyra certainly did as she was told. She reached the crowded class, tapped on a girl's shoulder and asked, "Is this class 4b? She said shyly. The girl said, "Excuuuuse me!" She said rudely and fiercely. You didn't even say Good morning, did your parents teach u social graces?

I angrily said, "you don't know me, I'll hit u soo hard u would have to leave this country and btw yes my parents did teach me social graced but u guess u didn't learn so your trying to teach me you ugly brat."

She was so embarrassed until she was speechless. Anyways I went over to the most handsome teenager I've ever seen. He was tall, had long legs, furry German hair. I asked him," Is this class 4b?"
He smiled at me saying," yes darling."

"thank you very much and by the way, Hi! My name is Kyra. What's your's , I asked while flirting with him.
"Jacob, my name is Jacob." He said blushing.

Then suddenly the teacher came in, interrupting our moment. The teacher said," take your seats please students."
I looked for a seat and just sat down and obeyed the teacher.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update this book soon. Please comment if there is any problems/issues with this chapter please tell me so that I can update this book better. Please. Love ya guys <3 <3 ☺