"This way my knight and shining armor!" Calum said pointing at the door of his apartment dragging the hazel eyed boy with him.

"Ok, slow down!" He chuckled. They made it to the door, and Calum got his keys fumbling them in his hands.

"I got it." The man said taking the keys away from him finding the right one putting them in the door unlocking it.

"Finally home." Slurred Calum running into the living room flopping on to the couch, "thank you so much how can I ever repay you?" Ashton asked as the boy sat next to him.

"I don't know you should tell me." The unknown boy said moving closer towards Calum looking at his lips. Calum moved closer closing his eyes. The all of a sudden. He felt a pain in his back. Calum screeched in pain falling on the ground off of the couch sobering up quickly. The boy stood above him holding a knife smiling widely at him.

"How about I kill you for your repayment!" His eyes grow darker smiling wildly down at Calum.

"Please I beg of you I'll do anything please!" Calum screamed shaking uncontrollably. The other boy grimaced glaring at Calum.

"That's why I kill people they beg for their lives. It sickens me! I remember I was about to kill this man, but he begged me to spare his life and instead kill his wife and child! I ended his life slowly and painfully, and now you're next." Calum feels pain run through his body. He looks down to see his arm pouring blood out. His eyes start to go heavy as he hears sirens off into the distance.

"I'll be back I always finish my victims." Calum couldn't remember what he said because he fell  unconcious

~

"What's wrong with him is he going to be ok?" Luke asked with a worried expression on his face as he looked down at his unconscious friend.

"Yes, he will be okay he will need a few stitches though." The doctor states looking at his patient then back at the clipboard."He's very lucky if the neighbors didn't hear him he would've been dead." He added walking out of the room to check on his other patients. Luke pulls a seat next to Calum holding his hand.

"I'm such an idiot I knew I should've walked you home." Luke mumbled under his breath running his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"Yeah Luke you are an idiot." Calum mumbles under his breath weakly. Luke looked down seeing Calum smiling weakly.

"You are too why the hell did you let a stranger inside your home!" Luke said glaring at Calum deeply.

"I'm sorry I was a little tipsy, I really couldn't make out his face and I haven't had sex in about 8 months!" It was true Calum really needed some dick.

"Well, you're only staying in here for a couple of days to heal then they'll let you go." Luke said.

"Fine I think I'll handle it I'm a man." Luke snickers at the comment kissing his forehead lightly.

"Whatever I'll see you later Calum bye." Luke got up walking out of the room leaving Calum all alone.