"Make a left." Instructed the killer. Calum did as instructed. He could not believe he was about to help him kill someone. Thoughts ran through his head trying to figure out all the possibilities that could happen if he went through with this. What if the victim fought back and killed him or had him seriously hurt?

"So here is the plan Calum we-."

"Wait how do you know my name." Calum asked being a bit creeped out. 

"Well, I know everything you can't hide from me." He said smiling. He knew his name when Gina said it, but he was just trying to scare him. "Now anyways we are going to give our victim a little visit and when I come out you are gonna drive just drive anywhere and go as fast as this car can take us?" He said looking at Calum. Calum nodded. They stopped at a stop sign and Calum looked at his killer actually getting a good long look at him. This was actually his first time take in his features. To be honest his face wasn't even that bad. He had chocolate brown curly hair with a black beanie covering most of it, his skin was flawless, he also had a very strong jawline.

"Hey the light is green go you damn retard. Next time I should find someone else who can drive." He spat. Calum rolled his eyes thinking if only he wasn't a serial killer and a complete douche. 

They both finally pull up to the house. The man finally got out and did as he said he was gonna do. He put his knife into the back of his pocket. Calum looked at him seeing him jump a fence and go through the back. As, he was sitting there his phone started to ring. He pulled it out to see Luke was calling him. He pressed the reject button not wanting to answer it. 10 minutes passed and the boy still wasn't out of the house.

"Maybe if I just drive away and forget this ever happened." Calum said to himself but then he realized that he will find him anyways he's a stalker for crying out loud.  

"Well, I can always call the cops." Just as he was about to pull off he heard a knock at the window to see it was him. He had blood stains on his shirt and a bit smudged on his face. Calum then unlocked the car to let him in.

"Okay, step on it." He said. Calum did as instructed driving down the street like a crazy person. 5 minutes in after running stop signs and red lights. One police was behind him. Calum nervously looked in the mirror. His hands started to sweat.

"Shit! I knew we were gonna get in trouble and now I am gonna go to jail!" Calum wailed.

"Shut up and drive and if you try to pull a stunt I will cut your throat." He said gritting his teeth. Calum gulped and stepped on the peddles going faster and faster. He turned corners and he was far away from the cop, but he had to permanently lose him. He saw this dark alley way coming up so he swiftly backed up in to the and cut the car off just sitting there quietly. His heart was beating fast hoping not to get caught. He heard the sirens getting closer and closer and it zoomed right pass them.

"Wow, that was close good job Calum!" He said looking at Calum. He felt heat rushed up to his cheeks feeling flustered for some reason he didn't know why. He just helped a killer and ran from the cops this is insane!

"Uh, yeah." Calum said.

"Now get out of the car I don't need you anymore." He said.

"And I will be taking this." He laughed taking Calum's phone. Before Calum could even say anything he was pushed out of the car and the man drove off. Calum stood there shocked as rage was slowly starting to form inside of him. 

"Fucking asshole." Calum cursed under his breath. This was just perfect! He was now stranded and wasn't even familiar about the place he was in. This was basically ridiculous. Calum started to think outlandish but frightening thoughts that may happen since he is somewhere he doesn't wanna be. He doesn't have his phone because of his killer! He huffed and just started walking to see if he would see anything familiar so he could figure out how to get home.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter! I plan to write more and be a little more active! Comment, vote, and follow me! It'll help alot!