The Common Room.

When I first walked in all I could see was the colors gold and scarlet. Everyone was screaming. Well I guess more like cheering. They had all kinds of food like chocolate frogs and every flavor jelly beans. I looked around I saw a set of twins with bright red hair, a girl with curly brown hair, and a...to my right was the famous Harry Potter. All the girls back at Beauxbaton told me about him and they all seemed to love him. Everyone around the room said hi and introduced themselves. I found out the twins were Fred and George Weasley and that they had a brother Ron and a sister Ginny which were both in Gryffindor. I went up stairs to the girls dorms and started unpacking my trunk which was surprisingly already near my bed. Lying on my bed was a note - Hello Penelope! I heard you were a new student here and would like to meet you for tea sometime. Bring a few of your friends. Signed, Hagrid at the hut behind Hogwarts. I wrote back a response and sent it by my owl, Snek to Hagrid. I wasn't used to sending my letters by owl but I would get used to it. I went back downstairs and ate a few more treats. I settled in to the comfy chair next to the fire. I was tired from an eventful day. Everything seemed to be getting dark. I fell asleep...