Meeting Some Gryffindors

My alarm went off. I got dressed into my second hand robes. I walked down the stairs and into the common room. "Hello what's your name?" Said a girl with 2 large books open in front of her. "Hi my name is Penelope. Today is my second day here." "My name is Hermione Granger. Want to head down to breakfast in the Great Hall together?" "Sure" I said She put her books away and we headed towards the Great Hall."Why did you choose Hogarts?" She asked "Well I lived with my parents but now I live with my Aunt because they moved far away from here. My mum and my aunt were both wizards. My aunt put me in Beauxbaton because she went there. But my mother went here. It just has sentimental value to my family." "Oh sorry" "It's okay I guess I needed to talk to someone about it." I replied We sat down at the Gryffindor table. "Harry, Ron come sit over here!" Hermione shouted  They came over and sat down next to us. "Is that the famous Harry Potter...😱" I asked "Yes and that is Ron Weasley. Harry, Penelope Ron, Penelope." "So what are your favorite classes?" I asked the trio. "Definitely not Potions. Especially with Snape." Ron and Harry said in unison. "Be quiet you two Professor Snape is right over there." Hermione warned them. Professor Snape came walking over. "Potter, Weasley, Granger what are you guys up to?" "Nothing Professor, Sir we were just telling Penelope about Hogwarts." Hermione replied obviously making it up on the spot. "Go on with your day. And Mr. Potter stay out of trouble." Snape walked away dramatically over to the Slytherin table. "What is his problem?" I asked "I don't know. He hates me because of my dad." Do you guys know what time Quidditch Tryouts are?" I asked them. "At 11:30. What position are you trying for?"Harry asked me. "I want to try for Beater. Do you play on the team?" "Yeah I'm seeker. I actually made the team last year." Harry said "Woah cool." The bell rang for the first class to start and we headed to Transfiguration.