Sounds Good Feels Good

| The boys in the awesomely fantastic 'Hey Everybody' music video

Hey guys, first of all I just want to apologise for not uploading for nearly a month, I am so sorry as I've been busy with my personal life but now I'm back :) x
> Here accept my cookie as an apology 🍪🍪🍪 (insert virtual cookie for those of you who can't see the emoji) :D <3

When I logged back on, I had like a thousand notifications which is absolutely crazy and I was so overwhelmed by the amount of attention this book (? No not really, seriously though what would you call this) has received while I've been gone. I looked through the comments (which I love doing because they can be pretty darn funny sometimes and I have fun looking through them) and just want to say a huge thank youuuu to you all :)

Sounds Good Feels Good was released 3 days ago, on October 23rd, and it was amazing! I knew the track list was gonna be awesome because of the songs (SKH, JBH, Hey Everybody, Fly Away, Permanent Vacation) they had already released but seriously this track list is like every single song has been coated with unicorn fairy dust.
So far I'm particularly enjoying Broken Home and Castaway! 

Go buy it if you haven't because ever single second of it is magnificent. Seriously though I'm so proud of the boys and to be supporting SGFG because it was has reached all my expectations and more!

Which song off of the album did he particularly enjoy and couldn't help but to give you a special preview of before the release of Sounds Good, Feels Good?

Aquarius
Broken Pieces
~ Calum

Pisces
Castaway
~ Ashton

Aries
Broken Home
~ Luke

Taurus
Invisible
~ Mikey

Gemini
Airplanes
~ Ash

Cancer
Girl Who Cried Wolf
~ Calum

Leo
Catch Fire
~ Luke

Virgo
Waste The Night
~ Michael

Libra
Money
~ Calum

Scorpio
Vapour
~ Mikey

Sagittarius
Safety Pin
~ Luke

Capricorn
San Francisco
~ Ashton

- Michaels hair is currently blondey brown colour and it reminds me of a double chocolate cookie <3 And Ashton cut his hair (which I thought was going to grow to be Rapunzel's length) and it looks awesome. Although to be honest anything would look great on him.
And 5sos as a whole are looking and sounding brilliant as always.
- What is your favourite song off the album?