Artistic Careers

Heyy guys <3

So some of us know what we want, career wise, right from the start and yet others haven't a clue. For example first when I was little, I wanted to be a singer, (which is funny because I cannot sing at all) then it was a writer, then it was a teacher- and now it's a vet. So yeah I've changed my mind many times but I think I've finally settled.

But remember you should do what YOU want to do, don't be going trying to please your parents by picking some top job like a dentist,lawyer or doctor (which is what many parents want for their kids) if you don't really enjoy that kinda thing at all. You're the one whose going to have to be working in that sector for the rest of your life- and whats the long if that's not truly your dream, but your parents dream?

Also you don't have to make up your mind so soon, it's find to take your time and not rush as it is a pretty big deal. Just choose a course or job or whatever  that you find interesting and want to learn about and then maybe you'll decide as you go along. DO WHAT YOU WANT :)

In the future, who encourages you to get which artistic job, as you grow to like that particular type a lot? 
*Jobs in the arts because that is what 5sos work in*

Aquarius
Choreographer
/ Luke

Pisces
Composer/Lyricist 
/ Ashton

Aries
Painter
/ Mikey

Taurus
Sculptor
/ Cal

Gemini
Movie director
/ Ash

Cancer
Illustrator
/ Mike

Leo
Architect
/ Luke

Virgo
Stylist
/ Calum

Libra
Fashion designer
/ Michael

Scorpio
Art director
/ Ashton

Sagittarius
Photographer
/ Luke

Capricorn
Dancer
/ Calum

- What's your dream job?
- What type of job do you want to go into when you're older?
- I want to be a vet <3