Turtle + Tori Tots

Yoshi had carried the children into the sewers, training and raising them as his own children for past 4 years. And their home was already a mess.
Splinters voice boomed throughout the area. "Michelangelo cease this nonsense!"
The youngest of the 5 was running around chasing Raphael with a bucket of bugs and cockroaches. But the turtle was the shortest of the bunch at this time. And his dark green legs were stubby and short. Causing him to trip and struggle to run.
Leo was sitting with his Sensei trying to learn anything he could. The distraction aggravated him and back in this day Leo was sick of his brothers shit.
"Would you two stop it?!" He yelled
The two stood in their tracks like deer in front of headlights. Except the red one being chased slid and fell to the ground.
Fear struck all of their hearts as a door slammed open to their right. All of their heads slowly turned, their hearts pounded furiously.
"T-Tori! Sorry we woke ya up..." Mikey apologized.
The girl walked out of the room straight forward. All was left in science, until Raphael tried to run away from Mikey. Who was trying to sneakily put a cockroach on his shoulder. Instead of getting the heck out of there he tripped again onto his sister.
He accidentally pushed her down to the floor while trying to regain his own balance.