A Skill/Weapons

"Tori come on! We're sorry." Leo yelled.

"No." The brothers were completely unable to track where she was. The only clue of her being in the vicinity was her voice. Mikey was still crying and sobbing on the floor. Donnie and Raph attempted to comfort him.

Splinter finally arrived on the scene. "Sensei! Sensei!" Leo ran to his fathers side. "We can't find Tori ,she's hiding!" Splinter eyes gazed around the alley dipped in darkness by the night. Movement caught his and in a flash he emerged from darkness carrying Victoria. He held her carefully in his arms. 

"Tori!" The boys exclaimed.

Splinter looked into his daughters eyes. "You have quite a developing skill child. I think you should begin training like your brothers."

A hopeful look appeared in Tori's eyes. She wrapped her arms around her father. "Can I Dad?"

(Time Skip to Months later. The Turtles and Tori's Weapon Ceremony. They are all 9 years old)

"Leonardo. I give you the twin katana blades. You will be a great leader for your team."

Leo bowed to his master and walked to the side of the dojo. Donnie was next in line and hurried up to his sensei.

"Donatello you are most intelligent, and I give you this bo staff. Simple yet effective."

Donnie ran off with huge grin on his face over to his blue masked brother.

"Raphael. You are the brute force of your team. I give you the sai. Protect your siblings."

"Michelangelo, your wild spirit gives everyone around you joy and hope. Take these kusarigama."

Victoria clapped for her brothers as she sat by the tree. "Victoria.." He father called out. He had something else wrapped in cloth behind him.

"Sensei I've only been training for a few months now. I'm not good enough to get my weapon yet!"

"Nonsense. I see that you were sick of your brothers pushing you around. You have been working very hard to exceed all expectations. And you have." Splinter pulled out a scythe. 

Victoria gasped, "Thank you Father!!"

"Victoria, I give you the scythe. A most pristine weapon, for someone with such a valuable skill"

Tears welled up in her eyes, this was the greatest moment of her life.