I Can't Do This Anymore.....

Elena P.O.V

I feel like I'm seriously losing it. Last night I saw Killer written on my bathroom mirror and the next minute it wasn't there. I don't know what was going on with me but I think killing Connor has left me a little disturbed. I can't keep beating myself up over it all I still trying to come to terms with what when happened yesterday. Siena and Jeremy being able to see some magical tattoo and both Salvatore knowing about it. I mean I expected it from Damon keeping it from me but Stefan?

I've been laying in my bed and I can't sleep I've been trying and trying and I can't. I got out of bed and walked out of my room and made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I went to the fridge and got the milk out and poured myself a glass then I put it in the microwave to warms it up.

"Can't sleep?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around but no one there then I heard the microwave beeps, making me jump. I opened the door and took the cup out I turned around and saw Connor leaning on the counter I gasp "You know it makes sense; guilty conscience" No he couldn't be here, I'm still sleeping that what it is?

"You're not here. I'm - I've got to be dreaming" I told him trying to keep my voice steady.

"And how do you know that I'm not here?" Because of what I did, he starts walking towards me while I walks backwards, trying to keep my distance.

"Because you're..." I began to tell him and he cut me off.

"Go on, say it" This really couldn't be happening this is my imagination running wild.

"Because you're dead" I told him trying to remain calm, I can't let him get to me.

"Yes, I am. Was that the first time that you've taken a human life?" He was looking at me curiously. I can't let him taunt me like this he's just a ghost who haunting me.

"You're a ghost that's gotta be it you're a ghost, that's what's happening right now. Jer... Jeremy. Jeremy!" I called out "You're a ghost; you're haunting me. You're a ghost; you're haunting me" I told him trying to keep my tone confident, I really didn't know what was going on.

"Can a ghost do this?" Connor grabs me in a chokehold and begins to strangle me. I thrust my elbow into his stomach and released myself from his grasp. I pushed him, sending Connor flying across a table. Connor gets up and starts to walk back towards me then I grabbed a knife and stabs Connor in the neck. I removed the blade from his neck and see that I had just stabbed Jeremy. Not Connor I drops the knife.

"Oh my god!" I shouted and Jeremy falls to the ground, I went down with him and I busted into tears "Jer! Jer! Jer! Jer! No, no, no, no, no, no" I looked down at Jeremy's hand and saw that he is wearing his ring. This didn't make me feel any better I just stabbed my brother. What is wrong with me "No, no. Jer! Jeremy!" I cried I can't believe what I just did. I just killed my brother.

Damon P.O.V

I really wanted to flip out last night after the conversation Siena and I had. I don't know what the hell she was hiding but it was something I wouldn't agree with. She wanted me to trust her judgment and that fine I will do that. But If whatever it is involves her or our baby getting hurt I'm stepping right in. I will not allow anything too happened to either of them, not even for Elena. I do care for Elena but my wife and child will always come first before anything.

I didn't sleep again last night I couldn't there was far too much going through my mind. Yes I know I'm meant to be 'trusting' Siena Judgment but something in the back of my mind kept telling me that something wasn't right. I kept going up to our room to check on her and she was sleeping quite restless. In the end I couldn't keep going back down it worried me when she was like this. So I laid next to her stroking her hair and it calmed her down. She even came closer to me and cuddled up to me while she was still sleeping. I really did miss these moment with her. I really do want us to get back on track and try and move on from all the bickering and arguments. I want us to be the happy couple like we used to be. I'm hoping after what happened today that we will fix the cracks in our relationship.