Merome

Based from EnderOni story ... go read it because it's really good.

________________________________________________________

Jerome's Pov:

I ran to intercept the Oni, killing myself and saving Bodil. Next thing I knew, I was alive again at the front doors of that mansion. I was never meant to remember past loops, nor was I supposed to hear Tyler and Onity making their deal. Loops and loops of torture and death, until it stopped. They found out I remembered, and they beat me. The Oni was after Tyler just as much as it was after me. I sped down the hall, running from the Oni. I heard Tyler's ringtone and Kyle leave a message on his phone through a door. I heard whimpering, then sobbing. I knocked on the door. Locked. Obviously. The Oni rounded the corner, and I ran from the door so I wouldn't give poor Tyler's position away. I rounded the next corner an found myself in the basement where I had died in previous loops. It haunted me. Onity appeared in front of me and smirked. I was too tired from running non-stop, so I just stood there and accepted my fate. But instead, the Oni suddenly pulled Mitch from behind him. This got my attention. I snarled and got into a pouncing position, but froze in fear as instead of killing me, he used Mitch to break me from the inside. With a swipe of his hand, Mitch flew across the room and was slammed into a stake that happened to be sticking up from the ground. Mitch was tied there, and I watched in horror and Onity approached Mitch, grinning deviously. "I think that this boy needs something more. Maybe some blood to start? That will be sure to spice things up a bit." As he slowly cut through the skin on his arm, starting from is wrist, going even higher than his elbow. All I heard was the agonizing sounds coming out of Mitch's mouth, until I screamed "STOP! STOP IT NOW!" The creature stopped momentarily to look at me with Mitch's puppy dog eyes, then changed back to his usual form, grinning ear-to-ear, his fangs showing. "Awww, do we care about this creature?" "Yes, we care about this creature, very much, and this creature's name is Mitch, so kindly release him." My voice trembling by the end of the sentence, trying not to lose my composure. "All right then, MITCH!" He cheerfully shouted as he swiped his claws across Mitch's stomach. "STOP! PLEASE! JUST KILL ME INSTEAD!" "Awww, then it would be so boooooring." He said, appearing with Mitch on the other side of me.

Mitch's Pov:

I cried out as Onity slashed my stomach. Jerome just stood there, frozen. Unable to do anything. Watching helplessly as the Oni slashed my body. I was sobbing by now, begging for mercy. Jerome looked in desperation as I felt two arrows impale my shoulder and side. My vision was blinded by tears, continuously falling like a never-ending waterfall. Jerome screamed and ran at the Oni, and Onity appeared on the other side of him.

Jerome's Pov:

Mitch was right there in front of me. I tried to run to him, but got knocked back by a wall of energy that was holding Mitch prisoner. The stake holding Mitch up disappeared and he fell to the ground as I was given a memory. One that wasn't mine. It was of Mitch in loop one, holding my dead body and sobbing into my shoulder. I could actually feel the tears on my shoulders, and the weight of Mitch's light body weight on my side. As I came back to reality, I realized I was crying. Tears flowing down my face as I looked at Mitch sadly. I didn't realize that my death affected him so much. I turned to face the Oni, and screamed "LET MY BENJA GO!" And ran at him again with abnormal speed, tackling him to the ground and wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his stomach as he attempted to shake me off him. Then a pointy spike about half a foot long appeared on the wall, and he slammed me into it, impaling me as I screamed in agony. I started to cough up blood, and Mitch screamed my name as he pounded on his bubble in a desperate and useless attempt to get out. That was all I heard as my eyes closed, and darkness consumed me.