Chapter 26

TIARA POV

"What's that?!" Mia asked, panicked. "A-a scream" i stuttered, shocked at the sudden loud screams. All 3 of us ran into the warehouse not thinking of the bad things that can happen.

When we ran in, Olly went to his left while I go to the right with Mia. We walk down a very dark hallway and stop right infront of a wooden door. "Do you want to go in?" Mia asked, obviously scared. "Yes. If we want to help, we have to go in.. don't worry I'll protect you. You'll be safe I promise" I gave her a hug & she relaxed and urge me to open the door.

My palms began to be sweaty. This is dangerous, I can be putting my life at risk as soon as I open the door. I can also actually be helping someone. My head is telling me not to open the door but my hearts tells me to open the door. But hey they say 'Follow your heart but bring your brain along' so with 1 deep breath i twist the door knob open.

We went in and see someone being chained on a chair. "H-he-hello?" I whisper, loud enough for that person to hear. "Who's there?!" He yell. Oh wait its a HE. "I-im here to help. I heard a scream so i came here and i found you" I told that mysterious guy as I walk closer to him. "Get me out of here. Please. I need to get out of this place. I need to meet her. I miss my family. I miss her" he broke down crying.

Why am I feeling butterflies whenever he say 'her' ? My inner thoughts plays through my mind. I snap out of it and went towards the boy without thinking of the possibilities that I might get killed. "Hey i understand. I lost my parents, i miss them. Now I lost my boyf-" as I was comforting him my words gets cut short after I saw his face. It's him. IT'S OMAR.

OMAR POV

"T-tiara?" I stuttered, shock. She came. SHE CAME. She engulf me in a tight hug without saying any words. Little sobs coming out from her mouth. I would hug her back but the chains are still around me. I tug on the chains which suddenly fell down on the ground. I turn around to see Mia and mouth to her a thank you.

I turn my attention back to the love of my life. I wrap my hands around her little body. She's gotten skinnier now. She look like a mess. Dark circles under her eyes. "Hey hey dont cry" i took her face in my hands and wipe her tears off with the pad of my thumb. Without realising, tears was coming out of my eyes too. She look at me and broke down again. Without thinking i just smash my lips onto hers. It felt like heaven. Finally getting to kiss the love of my life after so long.

TIARA POV

As soon as his soft lips touches mine, butterflies erupt. I missed this. I missed his kiss. His hugs. "I-i miss you so much, i've been looking for you. I-i thought you're gone. I-i thought I had lost you forever. Please dont leave me again" I sob into his chest.

"Hey hey look at me. I miss you too! I have never stopped believing that you'd look for me. I won't leave you. I will never leave you. Forever & always right?" He gave me a sweet smile. I missed that smile. "Always & forever" I hug him once more. Suddenly someone barged into the room.

"OMAR!" Olly yelled. He ran & gave his bestfriend a hug. It feels amazing to see 2 bestfriends reunited once again. 2 bestfriends, more like brothers. After the emotional reunion, we decided to run off before anything else happen... which yes you thought right, we're too late.

"Well well well. So sweet. What an emotional moment. Im so touched" A girl who I think I've seen before stands infront of us. "Oh hey Tiara, remember?" She looked at me and smirked. That smirk! "Who wouldn't remember that shitty bitch face" I spat. "Woah calm down there. Look who's the bitch now" she laughed.

"Fuck you. You're the fucking bitch. You fucked with my ex & now you kidnapped my fucking boyfriend. What the fuck do you want?! Aren't you sick & tired of ruining my life for 3 fucking years. Isn't 3 years enough for you?!" I snapped. She gave me a stare as if sending an imaginary daggers to me. "NO IM NOT SATISFIED. First, you get to date the most popular guy in school, my crush. Now you're dating a famous boyband member who happens to be my ex. You get everything you want! You have money. You have a perfect life. For fuck sakes you have everything you want. I only have everything I want when I have the power. Bullying you gives me power. I dated Him just for the fame he has. Not to mention his good looks. You are the reason Jake died. I LOVED HIM. He said your name before he died. THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN." She screamed

Every words she said stung my heart. How can she think my life is perfect? Yes maybe after I moved my oh-so perfect life starts to change. A good change. "No! He slept with you! How da fuck am I suppose to be calm and not be angry at him. He chose to drink & drive. He can say whatever he wants. I have no control over him. I. AM. NOT THE REASON WHY HE'S GONE" I yell back. "You took the life of my love. Im gonna take yours away" and with that said she took a gun out. "RUN!" Olly yell. We turned towards the door but unfortunately 4 muscular mens blocks the way.

"there's no way out" she smirked. I ran towards her not even caring that she had a gun in her hand. Before she could do anything I gave a blow to her pretty face. She fell hard to the ground. Before I can do anything else to her, in just a matter of seconds something went through my tummy. A sharp pain then takes over my body. I look down to see my tummy bleeding. At this point I was beyond furious. I gave one last blow to her face which finally knocks her out.

3 guys was holding onto Mia, olly & Omar. The other one walks over to me only to fall unconcious on the ground. I look back towards the door where the 3 of them are to see the police. By now my vision was blurred. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and open it once again only to be greeted by Omar face crying. Vision was still blurry. I closed my eyes once more but failed to open my eyes. I can still hear voices.

"TIARA. NO DONT. STAY WITH ME. BABY I LOVE YOU. DONT LEAVE ME." Omar's voice was heard. I heard sobbings which I assume to be Olly & Mia. Suddenly everything went silent. I was in complete darkness with just silence. I tried to screamed but no one seems to hear it. Suddenly my hearing came back and all I could hear was the sound of somebody counting my heartbeat which was cut short by Omar's voice asking if Im okay. I wanted to tell him I am but I cant seem to do anything. Soon darkness is all I see.

************************************
Hola princesses! It's your girl Tea here. Sorry for not updating. Ive been having some issues and stuffs. Im okay now!

So hooray to another chapter! To be very honest I dont know when or where will the story ends hahaha. Who knows if this book might have 100 chapters? Hahahah! Ok so I hope you'll find this chapter interesting/awesome/whatever describing words. Sorry if the 'drama' sucked bc seriously, I suck at dramas... tho ive been involved in some, no, not like the acting dramas. Dramas like arguements that involves violence...... yes i was involved maybe twice but it's for self-defense guise but seriously sorry if it sucked!

Additional note, I'll be in Phuket on the 24th Nov - 28th Nov. If you guys want me to do dares, picture dares ( I have to take picture while doing the dares ), feel free to comment

I'll be in Hong Kong for 9 days, from the 8th - 17th Dec! Comment something interesting for me to do there like 'dance dare' or 'whisper challenge'.

I'll write a chapter or 2 while im on the holiday. I don't want to let you guys down anymore. So yeah stay tuned! Don't forget to vote & comment what you think x

All the love,
Tea xx

Oh & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY latino baby boo, OMAR xoxo ( wrote this chapter on his birthday )