Chapter 19

"MMMM this food is foootastic" Felix said while eating his sandwhich. "Can I have some?" I teased him knowing that he won't share a portion of his food. "I love you tiara but NO!" He sticks his tounge out.

We were all having our break, Katia and Daff ( DAFFIA ) was kind enough to buy us food even if it's only sandwhiches which amazingly taste better than what I tasted before.

"So while we're having a little break, how about we break the ice and try to know Mia better!" Og spoke after 5 minutes of silence, not an awkward one, it's just the type of silence where people are enjoying their food.

"Great Idea!"

"Sure!"

"Awesome!"

Multiple of replies. "Ok so my full name is Mia Helen Johnson. 14 soon! I love to sing. I love to dance too, AND FANGIRL OVER BOYBANDS LIKE ONE DIRECTION AND YOU GUYS! Ok yeah so that's pretty much my life" she said while finishing her last food portion. "Awwww she's our fan!" Og joked, pretending to wipe his 'tears'.

"OKAY guys! You can go ahead and check out the shots taken from the photo shoot! Tiara, Mia, you both stay behind, we need to talk" Katia said giving us a wink. "Tiara. Do you think we're in trouble?" Mia whispered softly. "Hey babe, I'll see you later yeah?" Omar said as he gives a short but passionate kiss on the lips. "Ermm by the look Katia gave I don't think we are but Im not too sure." I gulped.

As soon as the guys were gone Katia ran up to us. "BOTH OF YOU! Wanna go shopping?!" She half yelled half whispered, so that the boys won't hear us I assume. "HELL YEAH!" Mia yelled while I just nod like a bobble head.

----------------------------------------

We were at the mall, getting into every shop that we see. Katia insist on buying me a One Direction perfume and album, a make-up set & not forgetting the large poster of The Fooo Conspiracy including their albums and merches. Half of both me & Mia shopping items were mostly paid by Katia who claims that she wants us to feel welcomed and for not getting me any gift on my birthday.

"You know you don't have to pay EVERYTHING for us right? We got our own money Katia. I feel bad that you have to pay" Mia said. "Don't be. It's your first time here anyways. Plus this shall be our 1st girls day out! Don't worry about the boys tho, I told Daff to pretend that we're at his house and bring the boys there" she chuckled.

Ding! New message.

From : Omar
Where are you? Why did you disappear? Why did you leave me all alone? Did Katia kidnap you? I miss you :( xx

I laughed a bit too loud which caught both Katia and Mia's attention. "Omar huh? What did he say?" Kat asked while trying to sneakily look at my phone. I showed her the message and she laughed too. "Ignore the message for awhile. I wanna take this opportunity as my revenge to him for putting loads of hair gel" she said giving ther left hand a punch. "Urghh this headache is pain in the arse!" I said rubbing my temples. "Are you okay?" Mia asked. "Yeah just a slight headache"

We continue our day out and decide to have a lunch at McDonalds. Mia suggest that we should just bring the foood to Daff's place and buy the boys food too and ofcourse we agreed since we're all tired & my headache is bad.
While waiting for our order, I saw a group of girls who's staring at us. I decided to be friendly and waved them to come over here.

"Hello!" Katia said a very cheery way and giving them each a hug and me doing the same. "H-hi Katia! Hi Tiara! Oh Hi Mia!!" They said which gave me a big surprise. "How did you know me?!" Mia gasped along with me. "We're your fans! We watch your covers and some of them with Mia in it! You both sound great!"

Me and Mia just couldn't believe our ears! We didn't expect to have fans in Sweden! The girls asked for a small picture session, with Katia too ofcourse and shortly after that they said their goodbyes but one of them whispered in my ears, "I know you cut, don't do it again, you're amazing, tell Omar I said Hi!" and with that said, she gave me a hug and run to catch up with her friend. I was really touched by what she said.

-------------------------------------------------
"FOOOD IS HERE!" Mia yelled.

"FOOD FOOOD FOOOD"

"OMG IS THAT FOOD I SMELL"

"THANK YOU LADIES"

The boys yelled except for Omar.

"Where's Omar?" I asked them.

"Bathroom"

I decide to wait for him before eating. I waited for 2 minutes which felt long so I went to dig in only to be stopped by the so familiar voice.

"TIARA TIARA TIARA" Omar yell as he jumped on me giving me a hug making me fall at the same time. "OW OMAR WHAT THE HELL" I smack his butt... it was accidental, he was on top of me so I just smack where my hands land.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN." He said still hugging me...TIGHT. "I just went out with the girls, calm down. Now please get off me, I can't breathe" I tried pushing him off and he was way too strong.

"I love this position" he whispered in my ears. "ENOUGH GUYS. WE HAVE A KID HERE!" Katia pulled Omar off me. "THANKS KAT. I would have die from SUFFOCATION." I glare at Omar as he just chuckled. I stood up and there's no seat for me. I take my food and sat in the living room. Soon after, I was joined by Omar.

"Are you mad at me?" He pouts. "No im not." I replied with no emotions. "Why do you sound so angry?" He asked again. "Mood swings I guess." I sighed. He place his food down and pull to face him. "Are you sure everything's okay?" He asked again. "Yes im just not feeling well all of a sudden" I sigh as I lean on the sofa. Omar use his back hand and touched my forehead. "You're very warm Tiara, you're having a fever" he says as he pulls me towards his body so im leaning on his shoulder.

"You need anything? Do you want to go home & rest?" He asked me again. I'd love to stay but unfortunately this headache refrain me from enjoying my day so I told him to take me home.

OMAR P.O.V

"Aye guys, Im just gonna take Tiara home, she's not feeling that well." I tell them. A bunch of okays and get well soon was heard. "We'll drive Mia home later yeah? Don't worry, OG is here too" Katia said as she look at Tiara who has been munching her food like she can't swallow it."See you at home sister, rest well, I'll finish off this meeting as soon as possible yeah? Love you" OG says to her giving her a long comforting hug. "Don't force yourself, when you get home, don't forget to eat the medicine." I said while putting the helmet on for her.

It wasn't a long ride, but it really felt good to have Tiara hugging me from the back. The way her hands feel on my body.

As soon as we reached, me being the cheeky boy I am, carried her bridal style towards her house. "Babe, you don't have to carry me ahahaha" she chuckled. It took about 10 minutes to get her all settled in bed ready to sleep. "Now you Ms Molander, get some rest and text me when you wake up." I said giving her a peck. "Must you go?" She asked pouting. "I still have a meeting at the studio later on, I'll see you soon I promise" I squeezed her hands softly. She sighed and closed her eyes. "Have a good rest, love you." I kissed her forehead. "See you soon, Love you too" she mumbled. I looked at her before proceeding back to Daff's house and meet the rest of the boys there.

----------------------------------------,
A/N : Aye guys! Im so so so SORRY for not updating in like a month or few weeks. I swear this few months have been very hectic! Im trying my best to update more and fast but I have exams and my mind has too many things inside so Im kinda stressing out right now. But THANK YOU SO MUCH for being patience with me! You guys have been the best reader ever!

I hope you like this chapter and what do you think of Omar and Tiara's relationship so far? You guys got a ship name for them? If yes then comment! I wanna see! Who know's I might use that ship name too ;)

And if you guys need dm with Omar/4 , don't be shy to approach me in twitter! Im very friendly ( self-praising ) xD

@TFoooSG ! ( Don't be shy to dm me )
Follow my instagram too!
@thefoooersland

I love you guys x
- Tiara xx

WhatI do you want to happen next?
Drama or love stuffs? Comment and tell me :)