Chapter 2

Sorry if it sucks 😶😶
Naruto pov
I looked up at the raven he was about a head taller than me. I glared at him not wanting to sit by him. He looks like a player just because he is hot as hell. I felt myself blush quickly turning my head towards the window.
"Hey cutie what is your name?" Said the emo looking kid.
"Why do you care? You look like a player to me go hit on someone else and I'm a guy." Naruto said matter of factly.
"I asked you a question and my name is Sasuke and I'm gay" Sasuke whispered in the blondes ear earning a shiver and a dark blush.
"I'm Naruto and there are other guys here not just me Sasuke." Naruto turned his head to glare at Sasuke not really wanting to be played by this really hot raven.
Sasuke pov
God dam it he is already on to me shit
"Maybe you only got my attention Naruto~"
As soon as I said that the bell rang I hate the bell already. When Naruto walked by I started at his butt. Let me tell you he has a really nice ass. When I was walking out the door I seen Naruto pushed up against the lockers on the verge of tears looking at another raven. I was pissed. I walked over to them punched the guy in his face making him groan in pain. I grabbed Naruto's hand and walked away. In the corner of my eye I could see Naruto blushing and it was so fucking adorable.