Chapter 6

Naruto's point of view

Itachi slightly knocks on the door of Sasuke's room, "Wake up you too its already 1 in the afternoon! Good thing its a weekend." He walks away into the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hmn it feels so warm and comfy. I don't want to move or get up at all." I slowly opens my eyes and blush remembering what happened yesterday. Sasuke still sound asleep, I slowly get out of bed not wanting to wake him up. I notices Sasuke's hand, it was bruised and pretty swollen. I wonder what happened? I decided to go and get an ice pack and some bandages to wrap it up asking for some help from Itachi not wanting to get lost. I walk back to Sasuke's room happy to find him still asleep. I crouch down and place the ice pack on his hand and gently wrap the bandages around it to keep it in place.

No pov
Sasuke opens his eyes to find a cute blonde boy wrapping his hurt hand that he earned after punching the bathroom wall. He smirks and waits for the blonde to finish his work before he starts moving. Naruto looks up at Sasuke surprised that he was awake and staring at him. " oh Sasuke your awake! I hope you don't mind that i wrapped your hand up. It looked really painful so I thought I could be useful by putting ice on it."

"Thank you Naruto. That was very sweet of you." Sasuke leans over and kisses Naruto's cheek softly.
Itachi looks at them and smirks seeing his brother happy after so long made him happy. But he still wanted to fuck the blond. He knocks on the door way. "Come on get your ass's up i made ramen because i didn't feel like making anything else, so come on before it gets cold." He leaves and walks back to the kitchen.
"Okay well that was a not so pleasant way to wake up." Sasuke shrugs and gets out of bed.

Naruto pov

I smile at his duck butt hair and wait for him to move to the kitchen so i can follow him still not knowing my way around. Sasuke leaves the room with me following him and my nose catches something delicious smelling. "RAMEN NOODLES!!!" I run to Itachi almost falling and sit down eating the tasty ramen. I am half way done with my food when Sasuke finally sits down smirking at me. I shrug my shoulders and continue to eat.

Sasuke's pov

I smirk at my blonde idiot when i look at Itachi doing the same thing as me. I glare at him and he glares back. I eat my ramen as I stare at him. He looks away and does the dishes. That bastard is not having him he is mine. Naruto finishes his bowl of ramen and asks for another bowl which Itachi gives him. I finish my first bowl and Naruto finishes his second bowl. 

" Ready to go?"

Naruto looks at me with a confused look on his face. "we are going to the forest I want to show you something" I have been here a couple times with my parents to look at the house I mostly just wondered away.

He nods and gets up saying bye to Itachi and walks out the door with me behind him. 
I have never took anyone else to my favorite spot in the forest I think Naruto is going to love it. I grab his hand and hold it. He tries to pull his hand back but eventually gives up as we walk to the forest.

We finally arrive at my spot. Which is a nice green meadow and a clear waterfall to the left. With nothing but thick lush trees grow to the right. I sit down next to the waterfall and look at Naruto wanting to see his face. "So what do you think Naru?"

Naruto pov

"Its beautiful! All of the girls must like it." He really is hot and dreamy. And i bet he has a huge dick.... I mean what? No i need to stop. I feel my face heat up. Good thing he can't  read minds. Sasuke looks at me weird as I sit next to him. He places his hand onto my forehead. "Are you okay? Your face just got really red." I nod my head yes and suddenly push him into the pool at the bottom of the waterfall. I laugh and wait for him to surface. But what if he cant swim? What if he drowns? "Sasuke?" I start to panick as he surfaces. I let a sigh of relief out and walk to the edge. "Are you okay? Wait what are you doing? Oh no!" He pulls me into the water as I come back up. I splash him and he splashes back this continues until we pull ourselves out of the water and into the grass in the sun to let our clothes dry. I sigh at my wet clothes and look at Sasuke. "What are we going to do about these wet clothes?"
He looks at me and smiles taking his shirt off. Now let me tell you something.... I have never seen such a nice built body. His six pack shows off his pale skin. He does have mucles but not to much to where they look gross. Mmmmm I really really want him in me~ no what am I doing? I need to stop. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Are you enjoying checking me out? I know im hot as hell and i bet you are too shall we have a look?" I blush super hard my face is probaly a tomato. He gently pushes me down and pulls off my shirt. He smirks and kisses my lips. I clench my teeth down so his tongue can't enter my mouth. He bites on my bottom lip. I gasp at the bite and he shoves his tongue into my mouth. I let out a small moan. I try to push him away but he grabs my arms and pins them above my head. My member becomes hard. He puts his leg in between my legs and rubs it against my dick. "N-no I don't want this" He looks at me and moves his hand down to my dick. "Oh really? This says other wise." He rubs my dick through my pants. I let out a moan and bite my lip. Ughhhhhh why does he have to be perfect and hot as hell. I look away as he smirks at me. "Thats what I thought." He moves his hand away from my dick and kisses me roughly. He pulls away leaving me panting and wanting more. He sucks and teases my nipples rubbing my inner thigh. "Stop teasing me already." He takes my pants off and wets his fingers with my pre cum and sticks a finger in to my ass. I gasp and he looks up at me and smirks, "Alright but i just dont want to hurt you unless you want to be hurt" Sasuke proceeds to put another finger in me. I let out a small moan and turn my head to the side. 'I am so embarrassed right now, bit i wouldnt want it to be with anyone else'.......

-------------------------------------------------------
Anybody still alive out there? If you are let me know 😣