Chapter 5

Naruto pov

'What the hell just happened?! I was just walking across the road when Sasuke grabbed me and we both fell! '
He looks up at Sasuke and blushes deeply because he is laying on top of him. Oh my god I can't believe I'm on top of him! He quickly gets up off of Sasuke and runs into his house still not looking. ( after that happened why wouldn't you look Naruto? Oh yeah it's Naruto never mind). He takes a deep breath and sighs. 'I was on top of him! This is crazy no it's insane! I mean he did save my life I mean I owe him big time for that. The least I can do is stay at his house with his shemale brother. It can't be that bad I mean it would be a lot better than here. '
He shivers and walks to his room and grabs his book bag and his clothes. He stuffed his clothes in his book bag not having much. He walks back out of his house and looks before crossing the road( yes good job Naruto!) . Sasuke is not there on the side walk anymore he must have went inside. Naruto knocks on the door and it opens slightly he shrugs his shoulders and went in since Sasuke said he could live here. He closes the door and looks around. 'Damn this house is huge I forgot where Sasuke's room was.'
"Sasuke where are you? I'm lost in this house!" Naruto practically screamed out.
Sasuke walks in the room and rubs his head.
"Sheesh be a little more quiet my head hurts so fucking bad right now " Sasuke says growing a bit because of his pain.
"I'm sorry Sasuke I didn't know you had one, and I would have gotten lost in this huge house, oh and umm thanks for saving me." Naruto says scratching the back of his head nervously. Sasuke shrugs his shoulders and walks towards his room Naruto following behind him. "Umm Sasuke can I ask you something?" Naruto asks shyly.
Sasuke nods his head and sits on his bed Naruto sitting beside him putting his stuff down. "But I get to ask you something as well." Sasuke says grinning. Naruto thinks for a little bit and nods his head yes. "Okay that seems fair, so my question for you is why did you move here in the first place? And why is it only you and your shemale brother?" Naruto looks at Sasuke in the eyes starring into his coal black eyes, somehow he found them charming. "Naruto that was two questions not one but okay and we moved here so we could be closer to our mom and dad even though we don't see them hardly at all. We see them during the holidays and that's it. " he says being asked all the time, for awhile I didn't say anything but they kept bothering me about it so I just told them the truth.
"My turn to ask you questions okay first off  who was the douche that was bullying you and where are your parents shouldn't they be protecting you?!" Sasuke says yelling, but not meaning to.
Naruto hugs himself and shivers in fear sadness washing over him. "My parents died when I was a baby in my house laying over top of me. And that person his name is Sia and he really likes me and is sort of a prevent."
Sasuke shuts his mouth and looks at Naruto stunned," I'm sorry I didn't know and he will never touch what's mine again or he dies, I mean umm will never touch you."
Naruto smiles and hugs Sasuke, Sasuke hugs back and smirks. Naruto leans his head on Sasuke's chest and yawns. Itachi walks in and opens his mouth then closes his mouth and walks back out. Sasuke raises his eyebrow and shrugs his shoulders, laying down and pulling Naruto close to him so they are cuddling. Naruto blushes and nuzzles Sasuke falling asleep shortly after laying down. Sasuke kisses his forehead and pulls a blanket over both of them not caring what they are wearing to bed, and falls asleep to his sweet, dumb, idiot blonde.