Chapter 3

Sorry guys I have had school and I've been busy with holidays going on but anyways on with the story!

Sasuke pov
Ugh fuck I can't believe that dude was making my Naruto cry. Who the fuck does he think he is?! He is going to pay big time I swear to god if it's the last thing I do. As I walked down the hallway getting lost since it is my first day. I sigh and pull Naruto in the boys bathroom, I turn to look at him. He looks so fucking cute right now and innocent, god I wonder if he is a monster in bed.... Fuck no stop thinking of that. "Naruto? Who the fuck was that?" I say looking at him. He lowers his head embarrassed of what I did.
"It was no one don't worry about it! I had it under control ok? I didn't ask you for your help? And why do you even fucking care? You don't even know me?!" Naruto says looking at me, his eyes full of sadness and anger.
I looked at him, he looked down at the ground tears coming out of his eyes. My heart dropped right then and there. I understand why he was being so bashful earlier and trying to make me go away. He has had his heart broken once before and doesn't want it to happen again. My poor Naruto who could possibly hurt him that badly? As I went out to bring him into a hug, he dashed out the boys restroom crying. I couldn't do anything I didn't know this school at all so I did the reasonable thing and punched the wall leaving my hand and the wall pretty banged up.

Naruto pov
I ran as fast as I could out to the back of the school into an abandoned class room where I hide most of the time. God I look like a fucking helpless baby! This is not me! I just I can't .... I'm bad with my feelings they have been bottled up for so long. Not trying to snap on people. Why are people so fucking mean in this school? When the last bell rang I dashed through the school and into the woods. I don't want to go.. Home. It's not even a home my family died when I was really young. They were found lying over me. Trying to protect me from something. I don't remember anything from then no memories, no flashbacks, nothing. I honestly don't know how I make a living. I do have a job that I am really lucky to have. It's nothing fancy, I'm just a normal male waitress that gets hit on a lot. I lay down on the ground and look up at the sky closing my eyes.
When I wake up I'm in my house and there are paw prints everywhere like big paw prints! I scream like a man of course not like a girl in the slightest. I grab a pillow and slowly get out of bed looking around and following the paw prints. I didn't find anything in the house just me all alone. Maybe I should get a pet but couldn't take care of one I barely take care of myself. I sigh and change into new clothes walking out of the house. When I walk out I notice a certain Raven you guessed it the one and only Sasuke. Only there is something behind him ,no someone. She looks just like Sasuke and just as hot if not hotter. She has a really flat chest like Sakura. If she heard me say that I would no longer be alive. I walk out of my house locking it and I begin to walk down the steps of my house.

Sasuke pov
I can't believe Naruto lives like right across from me. I notice my brother looking at my precious little princess. I glare at him as he looks at me. "He is going to be mine and I am going to fuck him senselessly." Itachi says while grinning at me.
"I am going to do it first big brother." I say with a smirk on my face. I yell out to the other side where Naruto is walking down the steps of his house "HEY NARUTO WANT TO COME OVER?" I practically scream/ shout at him. He shrugs his shoulders and begins to walk across the street as he gets closer I notice my brother is gone, thank god. Naruto looks at me for a second and I move out of the door way to let him in. He takes a moment to think about it but walks in anyways. This is going to be fun. I shut the door smiling like an idiot.