...Carrying on

Silas' POV:
"Shit" I yell.
North comes running out the house, alert by the sound of my voice.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO SANG BABY?" He bellows
A loud smash, the sound of glass shattering comes from the kitchen.

I pick up aggele mou, and run down to the garrage. North, Luke, Gabe and Victor hot on my heels. We jump in the Jeep and drove to the hospital.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND? WHY DID SHE FAINT?

"Would someone tell us whats going on?" Victor asks calmly, though you can tell by his stiff back that he is anything but.

"That's what I would like to fucking now! Luke?" Gabe yelled.

"I don't know! All I know is one minute I was cooking food then North comes barreling through the kitchen yelling curses about everything. North?" Luke replies.

"Well, all I know is that I was in the garage when, Josey came running in and be fucking crazy so I followed her when she ran to find my baby passed out in Si's arms! Si?" North States in a calm voice, yeah he's about to snap.

"I don't know we where just outside talking and when she stopped responding, I tried to get her attention and she passed out." I reply.

....................................................................

We arrive at the hospital and rush Sang in. A male doctor comes into her room, and starts explaining all the different types of tests the are going to do on Sang - to see what is wrong with her.

While waiting for the results - aggele  wakes up. A chorus of "Sang's" echo throughout the room.

Sang's POV:
I slowly come to my senses hearing a conversation going on around me. I can't hear what they're saying but I know they are talking quietly. I smell antiseptic and bleach surrounding me and am on an uncomfortable bed with a raspy sheet. I can hear five different voices among the muffles.

I flutter my eyes open, jumping at the sound of my name being called out by multiple voices rather loud. I take a look around the room, hospital. Gabriel and Luke are sitting in an uncomfortable looking plastic chair on my right and Silas and Victor on my left in another chair, and North is stood at the foot of the bed. I assume he was pacing.

"Hey" I said.

" Hey? HEY? WE GET HEY? YOU FUCKING PASSED OUT FOR NO REASON, AND WHEN YOU FINALLY WAKE UP , A FUCKING HOUR LATER, WE GET A GODDAMN  'hey'?" Gabriel yells at me.

Just then a doctor walks in a stethoscope around his neck and a clipboard in his hands. He has perfectly cropped dark brown hair, a sharp face, green eyes and a thin figure. His name tag reads Dr Robson.

"Well? What is it? What's wrong with her?" Luke asks, eager to get answers.

"She is perfectly fine. All tests came back positive" Dr Robson answers. All of my boys in the room breathe a sigh of relief, and their previously tense postures sagged.

" So then, why did she pass out?" Victor asks, making them all become tense again.

"I would like to talk to the patient about that first" the doctor says. When no one moves to get out he lets out an exasperated sigh and adds "alone."

When all the boys have left the room, reluctantly and grudgingly, I ask the doctor what's  wrong.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong at all. All the tests came back positive." He answers with a bright smile showing his perfectly aligned teeth.

"Then I don't understand. Why did you send them out? Why didn't you want to tell them? Why-" I'm cut off by the doctor.

"Sang Sorensen, all the test came back positive." He sucks a breath in, breaks out into a big smile and continues "including the pregnancy test"