5th of December

Sang's POV:
It's early morninig, I can feel the sun rays dancing across my skin as I slowly swing back and forth on our outside seat swing. The boys have finally allowed me to move on my own instead of carrying me everywhere. I swear they have got to stop being so overprotective! I understood it a few years ago. I was shy. I was weak. And I couldn't say no.

But now I'm different. I've grown. Im stronger, in both ways. They need to let loose a little. I know that they only do it because they love me and they care and I love that but I'm sure I'll be better soon it's just a matter of time. My two best friends who just left here are Karen, who has long jet black naturally perfectly curled hair with bright sky blue eyes that drag all your attention straight to them. She has dark tanned skin with big lips small forehead and a normal sized nose.
Kacey is small pale skinned feckled woman with ginger hair thin eyebrows vibrant green eyes and a button nose.

We talked about everything going on in our lives and Karen even suggested that I could be pregnant! Not likely I mean come on!

I even have a job (outside of the academy of course). I'm a nurse at the academy hospital and I have my doctorate. Sometimes I work with Sean when it's someone we know well who is injured but other times I work in the childrens ward and take care of the cute little kids who couldn't be any sweeter.

The front door opening and loud voices bring me out of my thoughts. Wait thats not right Gaberiel Victor, North and Luke are all here so who came in? None are scheduled to leave and they always tell me when they are leaving.

I get up and go and in investigate.

When I get to the front door I stop in my tracks.

"Silas! You're home!" I run up and jump on him hugging him and clinging to him.

Silas' POV:
"Silas! You're home!" my beautiful aggele mou shouts just before she runs up to me and attacks me with a hug. After a second recovering I hug her back and kiss her cheek.

"Yes, aggele I'm home! And glad to be back!" I say before slowly setting her back down. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes, of course I did!" she exclaims she dashes into the garden pulling me along. We step outside onto the wooden deck, in the far left corner is a little patio area with our barbeque. We have a wooden path on the right leading down to a outside pool in the ground, further down the garden, right in the centre, is the placebo.

The other guys who are here come out following us as aggele is watching the birds play at the treeline.

Sang's POV:
I'm watching the birds and animals sing when I start to feel weak. My knees start shaking and dots appear in my vision.

"Aggele?" Silas says.

I concentrate on trying to stay standing. I can't pass out. I wont.

"Aggele whats wrong?" When I don't respond he comes to stand in front of me. "Aggele please talk to me! Aggele whats wrong?"

"AGGELE" He starts to shake me to get me to respond and that's when everything goes black.