21

-Jordan-
La'Asia may have her plan on getting Anthony but I have my plan on getting Brianna. Im just helping her for now but when the time comes im dipping and getting my lady.

"Hello?" Anthony answered

"Hey man wassup?"

"Nigga what the fuck you want you lready fucked up my relationship to many times!"

"Chill man I just wanted to talk to you for a minute if you would let me"

"I dont want nothing to do with you" he spoke angrily

"Nigga chill just hear me out!"

"What"

"Alright you know I know everything about you? All your little secrets about your past...I even know what you'll do in the future. And I knos you didnt tell Brianna any of this because you know she'll leave your phoney ass and come to a better man hint hint me. So of you know whats good for you, you will get out of he picture or else brianna will know all your secrets and your little unborn babies will be dead whrn they come out. Dont underestimate me Anthony, I know how to play the game I got all of this wrapped on my finger, one move and you're done. So leave Brianna and let me have her or else its your relationship and your babies. Your choice man. Peace" I hung up without leaving a second for him to speak.

This is going great.

-Anthony-
After that phone call I was sitting down thinking long and hard about my decision. I dont want Brianna to know about my past and I dont want her to leave me and to lose our little angels. Fuck! This thing got me messed up. Jordan is smart but im smarter. I cant let him kill my little angels and take Brianna away from me, but my past is something that I hate and I'm embarrassed about it and I never want to bring it up. I bet this is all because of La'Asia...that bitch. Im gonna pay her a visit.

I hurriedly got dressed and left on my way to her house.

When I arrived I rang the bell. She opened it all dressed thot like ugh aint nobody want that stank pussy.

"Hey handsome you come for me?" She rubbed my chest. I looked at in disgust and pushed past her into her house.

"La'Asia what do you want? Why cant you leave me and my family alone?" I asked

"What you mean babe? I am your family" she kissed my neck.

"Fuck La'Asia you dont get it! Im in love with Brianna I dont want you! La'Asia I dont know what sick game you guys are playing but leave Brianna and my unborn babies out of it!"

"Dang it Anthony! Why cant you see that I'm better than Brianna! I love you! I care! I can have your babies! Just be with me" she kissed me. I tried to push away but I couldnt, she wouldn't budge.

"Tony baby just let me show you true love" she unbuckled my pants and pulled out my staff.

"La'Asia get the fuck off me! You fucking bitch!" I pushed her but she just kept sucking me down, shit was good but I got a lady at home.

Eventually I let in.

"Fuck La'Asia!" I grabbed her head and pushed her on more.

-La'Asia-

"Uh uh fuck Anthony harder!" I moaned this shit was too good. He
was hitting it so hard. I grabbed the sheets trying my hardest to not let out a tear but I missed this nigga's dick in me.

What he didn't know was that this was all a plan me and Jordan set up. We knew he would come to me after Jordan told him the news. I placed cameras all around the house to capture this sex scene and when the time is right Brianna is gonna have a sweet movie night.

"Shit what am I doing!" Anthony yelled as he quickly got up and got dressed.

"Told you, you missed me baby" I bit my lip.

"La'Asia you a lunatic leave me the fuck alone!" He yelled and ran out the house.

-Anthony-

"Shit shit shit fuck fuckety fuck fuck shit Fuck!" I punched my steering wheel. Brianna is gonna hate me if she finds out about this.

What she doesnt know wont hurt her right?

Yes.

I pulled into the driveway and entered the house.

"Tony baby I missed you!" Brianna waddled her way to me and pecked my lips.

"H-hey baby"

"Whats wrong you look like you seen a ghost" she rubbed my cheeks. She cares so much but yet I keep hurting her.

"Nothing Bree what you got to eat?"

"Food nigga im pregnant go make your own food I had a rough day at the mall"

"Oh why?"

"Some niggas tried to get with me but I swerved them and told them I had a better man at home." That broke my heart even more I began tearing up.

"Aww babe you crying, whats wrong?"

"N-nothing I just need to rest" I walked up stairs and took a long shower. I may end up losing her after all.

-Brianna-
I dont know whats going on with Anthony today he's acting weird since yesterday with that La'thot, La'slut, I dont even know her name. I decided to call Ashanti.

"Hey boo no time no speak" she answered

"We all been busy girl whats up?"

"Nothing. Work. Work. Adam"

"Oh yeah, hows your relationship?"

"Its great Adam's a good guy he cares so much! How bout you?" She asked and I sighed

"To be honest T, I dont know. Anthony is so confusing these days, his ex is in town and today he came home all sad and he even cried I dont know whats up with him."

"Bree you know Anthony, if its anything he'll tell you, you guys have the best relationship, after me and Adam that is." I chuckled

"Alright Ashanti, I'll call you later"

"Bye girl" she hung up and I went upstairs to speak with Tony.

"Anthony sweety whats wrong please speak to me" I sat next to him on the bed.

"Bree I love you I really do. I hope you know that, and whatever I did today means nothing to me" I was confused as to what he was talking about.

"Babe what you mean?"

"I cant tell you Brianna I really cant"

"Tony stop keeping secrets from me, like I said we cant get married and have kids in the future if you keeping secrets."

"Brianna I will marry you in the future, and we will have kids, and you will know everything but right now is not the time to be explaining everything."

"Goodbye Anthony" I got up and was about to walk out.

"Where are you going?"

"Out if I cant know about you, you don't need to know about me" I slammed the door walked out.

I need a girls day out.

-Jordan-
Did you record the video?" I asked La'Asia

"Yes, every detail"

"Lemme see" she played the video and I watched in disgust they were so into it and that made this game even easier.

"Perfect now we're going to show this to Brianna on the day she has her baby"

"What thats too far away!"

"Its only eight weeks from now" I said

"Fine but what do we do until then?"

"Relax we've been working too hard"

"Alright well bye" she got up and left. Women.

I love how things are going great.