Stan and Kyle

A/N: Okay like you probably know. I do not own South Park, it belongs to Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
I can also take requests if you want me to write about certain people, can be anyone you like from the series (even your OC ;D although there is no love relationships). No ships will be made though (except for probably Stendy, it's like my Otp xD)
Have fun reading :3

You: Stan, dude. I seriously need help with my gym class homework. I can't figure it out, it's hard!

Stan~: Dude, it's around one in the fucking night and youre disturbing me in my sleep

You: You're* But it's just one question, question number 5. Please!

Stan~: Okay okay, and don't u dare to correct me again. Wait a little

Stan~: Okay, he finishes at 5.37 seconds. It's math, you seriously couldnt figure that out

You: Couldn't* Well it's combined with sports - which I totally fucking suck at, only a goddamn E you know - so I kind of feel worse on everything...

Stan~: Oh right. I got a B :D But I wanted an A, so I was quite disappointed, but this semester I'm really going to get an A! *^*

You: ... You make me feel insecure, Stan. I might have good grades in everything else but in sports, I fucking suck so bad.

Stan~: Well you cant be good at everything. I suck a chemistry, science and math... *cough cough* NERD SUBJECTS *cough cough*.

You: Can't* Stan stop I'm anything but a nerd...

Stan~: Hey, I'm a nerd, but I'm a nerd for sports. My life is all sports~!!

You: And Wendy, don't forget about that chick you've been going on about for like, your whole life.

Stan~: Yeah yeah I know I know... I still cant bring my self to talk to her after all these fucking years... Shes really beautiful... Her long black hair, her beautiful blue/green eyes, her smooth skin, beautiful lips, big boobs, big butt...

You: STAN NO PLEASE I DON'T NEED ANY FUCKING DESCRIPTION OF HER GODDAMN BODY. And it's can't, not cant... And she's not shes...

Stan~: Goddamnit, I'm no longer talking to you Kyle, bye.

You: No Stan I'm sorry, really really sorry!

You: Stan?

You: STAAAAAHN!!!