Tweek and Craig

You: Hey Craig I need help with a little thing.

Craig: Okay.

You: I have met this girl, she's really nice. She invited me to go and take a coffee with her and I don't really know how to respond to that.

Craig: Just say that you would love to go out and take a coffee with her. It's simple.

You: Maybe but afterwards she also texted that afterwards we should go and fuck an amusement park.

Craig: Fuck an amusement park?

You: OH MY GOD I MEANT RIDE AN AMUSEMENT PARK. I'M SORRY SO SO SO SORRY

Craig: The thing that actually annoys me is that you said "ride an amusement park". You don't fucking ride an amusement park, Tweek. You ride like a roller-coaster and go to an amusement park.

You: Yeah I know, I kind of got that after I wrote it. But I'm still scared because you know how addicted to coffee I am and I'm going flip and she's gonna think I'm crazy. GAH TO MUCH PRESSURE.

Craig: Calm down, Tweek.
Craig: Maybe she got like a weird fetish for guys who twitches the hell do I know. Just try and act calm, don't flip out and pretend you're talking to like, Token or someone.

You: But she's more like, Clyde or something. She's kinda cherish, but she's pretty Michael like you too.

Craig: Okay let's just say you wrote much instead of Michael.

You: Yeah...

Craig: So if she's kinda cherish - like Clyde. But still a depressed asshole like me, she must be something really...

You: I know. She has red hair - much like a ginger - and she's around the height of me. She works at a pet shop on Fridays and weekends. She says she have a dad, mom and an older brother.

Craig: ... You know, everything you just said kinda sounds like my lil' sis...

You: ...
You: Oh my god I've just made such a fool out of myself... It IS you little sister. OH MY GOD I'M DATING YOUR LITTLE SISTER.

Craig: Wait what. You never said you dated her...

You: OH DEAR GOD IVE KISSED YOUR SISTER. IVE BEEN MAKING OUT WITH YOUR SISTER.

Craig: Wait what. Stop.

You: OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN FUCKING YOUR SISTER. OH DEAR GOD IM SO SORRY

Craig: ...
Craig: You've been fucking my sister..?

You: YES AND IM SO TERRIBLY SORRY. CRAIG PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. YOURE A WONDERFUL PERSON PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME

Craig: I won't, Tweek geez calm down. I'm not mad at you... Just surprised... Congrats, you officially made me surprised.

You: Uh, thaaaanks? But anyways I'm so so so so sooooo sorry! Really! I'll break up with her at once!

Craig: DON'T.

You: ... Did you just shout at me over text?

Craig: Maybe... But it doesn't matter, just don't break up with her because of me. She does have feelings, she more of a human then what I am.

You: Well, I had quite noticed that... Ehee...

Craig: Whatever. She's my little sister, so what? She have feelings too and so do you. I can't come in between you guys, I'm not her fucking personal body guard. Just, just don't break up with her because of me, she probably loves you or at least likes you very much, and that is something that's hard for a Tucker to admit, just so you know...

You: I love when you get all personal and such. Maybe you're not so far away from being like your little sister after all :)

Craig: Please don't use any fucking smileys, you know that idiotic things like that pisses me of...

You: Yeah... That's quite sad though, you could use more smiles in your life, your smiles are cute :)

Craig: I told you to stop, and stop trying to compliment me, it makes me pissed of like I've said at least a thousand times...
Craig: Anyways I need to go. Marsh and I are going to continue on that stupid group project.

You: Okay. Just to be clear, you're totally okay with me dating your sister?

Craig: Yes. Now bye.

You: Bye :)

A/N:
Oh the crack shipping xD This was just something that popped up in my mind o3o And I don't care that she's younger, I really don't... THIS IS SOUTH PARK. :3