Kyle and Kenny (Group Chat)

A/N: Okay I'm terribly sorry for all these emojis that are gonna pop up in this chapter. I blame it on Kenny for being the one he is~! Hehe...

You: Hey day walker...
You: you shit ANSWE rme

Le Petit Cul: What do you want Kenny...

You: What ar story up to?

Le Petit Cul: What?

You: What are you up t2?

Le Petit Cul: Kenny, you're obviously drunk. Where are you? Is someone there to help you?

You: I went to a party with Clyde and company.,. I have no idea where either of em are they fled from me when I started to dance I junk but i dunno

Le Petit Cul: You're totally wasted dude. I'll get Stan to pick you up, immediately.

You: No no wait
You: Ill text the other guys. Waaaaaiittt~

Le Petit Cul: No way, they're not gonna help you...

You: And neither is Dtan... He's em here and hems totally drunk and he has currently passed out on MySpace so it's no use or call him.

Le Petit Cul: Ugh MySpace...
Le Petit Cul: Isn't it anyone there who can help you?

- Dildovan🌚 was invited to the group chat -

Dildovan🌚: The fuck Kenny? Im about to get laid and then suddenly it vibrates in me pocket and the girl notices your name and ditches me! Fuck you!

Le Petit Cul: He's wasted as fuck. You'll need to help him...

Dildovan🌚: Ask Token...

- MIB😎 was invited to the group chat -

MIB😎: What are you guys doing? The vibration scared the shit out of me!

Le Petit Cul: Kenny's drunk and an idiot, take him home.

MIB😎: Can't, I'm here with Nichole. Ask Craig.

- MyFucker😘💕 was invited to the group chat -

Le Petit Cul: Before you ask take Kenny home.

MyFucker😘💕: No fucking way. I'm minding my own fucking business.

MIB😎: Like making out with Bill and Fosse at the same time because you're so fucking drunk?

You: CRAIG LWT ME JOIN IN THE MAKING OUT PARTU

MyFucker😘💕: Fuck off Token... And you too McCormick...

Dildovan🌚: Someones creeping behind u Craig
Dildovan🌚: He just peed his pants, haha.

You: I wish I was therw

MIB😎: That moment when you realize you're just watching smooth gay porn that your friend is starring in.

You: Halp

Dildovan🌚: OMFG CRAIG NO DUDE HHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

MIB😎: LMFAO HE'S BLEEDING HE'S BLEEDING AHAHAHAHA

You: WHO IS BLEEDING WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Le Petit Cul: What is happening?

Dildovan🌚: CRAIG JUST BASHED BILLS HEAD IN WITH A BOTTLE. IT WAS FINE WINE CRAIG WHY.

Le Petit Cul: What?

MIB😎: OMFG THIS IS GOOOLD.

You: OMFG YESH I JUST SAW BILL RUNNING AWAY. I REPEAT I SAW BILL RUNNING AWAY AND HE WAS BLEEDING

MyFucker😘💕: Guys stop fucking commenting it's fucking annoying.

Dildovan🌚: I could srsly get some sweet fanfic material out from this. I can give it 2 some crazy fanfic girl at school.

MIB😎: Why not write our own? I mean, we can mess a little. Saying it went a bit over board, making ourselves look like fucking princes while Craig may look like a troll and gets fucked by other trolls?

MyFucker😘💕: So what you're saying is, since that is an AU... I'm actually very fucking beautiful/handsome/pretty/gorgeous/sexy/hot/pretty/cute/stunning... So I get to be fucking ugly instead?

You: Makin a good point

Dildovan🌚: Craig youre ruining the fun in fan fiction writing

MIB😎: I thought you were drunk...

MyFucker😘💕: I am, but I still have a little sense in my mind.

MIB😎: Sense enough to get mouth raped by two dudes

MyFucker😘💕: My phone was fucking buzzing by my ass if you want to know why I suddenly have more sense in my brain.

You: Like a dildo

MyFucker😘💕: Maybe the hell do I know

MIB😎: More then us you lonely fuck

Dildovan🌚: Omfg Craig you just flipped Token of...
Dildovan🌚: And now me
Dildovan🌚: Craig Tucker a.k.a MyBestFriend💖, MyFucker😘💕, CraigFag, MyRavenTwin, MonotoneDude, Craig :D and FuckMyAss. Is searchin the room for Kenny McCormick a.k.a BlondeFuck, Baaae💕, White Trash, Ken💞, SexGod, Kenny :D and McCormdick.
Dildovan🌚: He mysteriously scans teh room and glares at me after lookin down at his phone.
Dildovan🌚: Then suddenly behind him, a mysterious figure stands behind him.
Dildovan🌚: OMFG CRAIG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Dildovan🌚: YOU GOT SCARED HAHAHA.
Dildovan🌚: YOU'RE SO MAD HAHAHAHAHA
Dildovan🌚: HAHAHA KENNY YOU ASSHOLE.

- After around 5 quiet minutes -

Le Petit Cul: Guys..?

A/N (NO NEED TO READ)
Okay just what the fuck was this... I have no idea what went through my mind while I was writing this (I'm ruining everyone D:)