First Dare

"We can just go back to my place." Johnathan suggested. "We have a crap ton of junk food there"
"yeah I went to the store and spent like $200." I piped in.
"Okay." Frank responded.
"You guys can stay the night as well." Johnathan added.
"Then we can build blanket forts, watch movies, and eat junk food" I giggled.
"God Your such a little kid" Johnathan giggled.
"Okay. How long are we staying so I know if Just to pack for the night or-?" Gerard asked.
"For 20 days if you want. That's how long I'm baby sitting" Johnathan chuckled and gestures towards me.
"Heyyy!" I chuckled "Das not nice" I pouted.
"Okay. I'll be back" Gerard chuckled and walked to his room.
"Yep." Frank said, walking to his room as well.
"You are mean to me." I pouted at Johnathan, looking up at him.
"Only because your my sister. And that's what I do" He smiled at me. Gerard and Frank came back out with duffel bags.
"We are ready" Gerard spoke.
"Then let's go" Johnathan said and we all walked out to Johnathan's car. Johnathan got into the drivers side
"I call shotgun!" Frank yelled from behind me. Dammit. I wanted to choose the music. I groaned and got into the back seat with Gerard as Frank got into the front.
"Can we stop at the store First?" Gerard asked.
"Why?"
"Because i need to get stuff for my costume."
"Okay"

*Gerard got in the store and out within 15 Minutes*

* Back* At* The* House*
We pulled into the driveway, and parked the car. All of us getting out and going inside. I saw that my bags were still on the floor in the corner. I picked my bags up and put them in the closet. I brushed the hair out of my face. Johnathan came back into the room with a pile of sheets, an air mattress, and pillows.
"Rose. Will you go get blankets?" He asked me. I nodded and went to the laundry room where there was clean blankets, I grabbed them and walked back out. Jonathan was pumping Up the air mattress as Gerard and Frank moves stuff around in the living room to make a blanket fort.

They tucked a sheet around the T.V and T.V stand. It went onto the two love seats and it made literally an awesome fort. Johnathan finished pumping the air mattress and put it into the fort with the pillows on it and blankets as well. I climbed under the fort and onto the far Right side of the air mattress, sitting on it and wrapping my blanket around myself. Johnathan, Frank, and Gerard all climbed in after. Frank took a spot next to me, Gerard next to him and Johnathan on the far left.

I picked up the remote and turned on the T.V, clicking on Netflix and putting on Nightmare Before Christmas.

Frank whispered in my ear
"I love your shirt by the way. It's Amazing. I love that movie" I smiled and whispered back
"Thanks" I looked up at the T.V and watched the movie before I got a pastry thrown at me. I glared at Johnathan and picked it up, opening the package and taking a couple bites out of it as I continue watching the movie.

After the movie ended Frank cleared his throat.
"We should play truth or dare" He suggested. Gerard shrugged.
"I don't care"
"Sure" Johnathan spoke Up. They all looked over at me. A blush crept onto my face and I looked down, shrugging lightly.
"So, let's play" We formed a circle on the air mattress.